Baby please come Home

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrownEyedBoy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
the otherday i had absolutekly nothing else to do. and i started watching a really lame Honduran show (local for me:p ) and there was this song "Baby please come Home" its about chrismas. i actually liked it without knowing who sang it and thought what band is THIS??? when i see bono singing with this hat on the edge, adma, and larry around him i was so surprised because i had never even heard word of this song? do u guys kow whats the story with it?

It's a cover and it was on the original Red Hot and Blue charity album, I believe. They recorded it in 87 while on tour for the Joshua Tree? I only assume this because the video shot for it looks like an out take of Rattle and Hum the movie version.

david said:
It's a cover and it was on the original Red Hot and Blue charity album, I believe.
no silly, that was their cover of night and day, which was released in 1990! :wink:

this song appeared on the cd a very special christmas. it's on the first one with the red cover.

Oh, and the correct title is Christmas (Baby Please Come Home). The original is by Darlene Love and is on Phil Spector's Christmas album, the best Christmas album ever (and the only other Christmas album I have apart from A Very Special Christmas, the album where U2's version is on).

C ya!

Marty

Sicy said:
I :heart: this song. You should download it from me.

thanx but i already downloaded it AND figured it out on guitar:p

( the chors are: G, Bm, C, D)

its a great song, i love it, ive heard a million times in a row...or something
:yes:
cheers

Back
Top Bottom