Babelfish fun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You edge reach, goal you can' T grab it. You can' T hold it, control it You can' T bag it. You edge push, goal you can' T direct it Circulate, regulate, oh No You cannot connect it - coils. You know you' Re chewing bubble gum You know what that is goal you still want some. You just can' T get enough of that lovey-dovey stuff You get confused, goal you know it Yeah, you hurt for it, work for it, coils You don' T always show it - coils. Let go, let' S go, discotheque. Go, go, let go, discotheque. Looking for the one Goal you know you' Re somewhere else instead. You want to Be the song The song that you hear in your head Coils, coils, coils, coils. It' S not has trick, you can' T learn it It' S the way that you don' T pay that' S okay ' Cause you can' T earn it - coils You know you' Re chewing bubble gum You know what that is But you still want some You just can' T get enough of that lovey-dovey stuff Let go, let' S go, discotheque. Go, go, go, go, discotheque. Looking for the one Goal you know you' Re somewhere else instead. You want to Be the song The song that you hear in your head Coils, coils, coils. You take what you edge get ' Cause it' S all that you edge find drank. Oh you know there' S something more Goal tonight, tonight, tonight. Boom cha, boom cha, discotheque.

U2Girl1978 said:
You edge reach, goal you can' T grab it. You can' T hold it, control it You can' T bag it. You edge push, goal you can' T direct it Circulate, regulate, oh No You cannot connect it - coils. You know you' Re chewing bubble gum You know what that is goal you still want some. You just can' T get enough of that lovey-dovey stuff You get confused, goal you know it Yeah, you hurt for it, work for it, coils You don' T always show it - coils. Let go, let' S go, discotheque. Go, go, let go, discotheque. Looking for the one Goal you know you' Re somewhere else instead. You want to Be the song The song that you hear in your head Coils, coils, coils, coils. It' S not has trick, you can' T learn it It' S the way that you don' T pay that' S okay ' Cause you can' T earn it - coils You know you' Re chewing bubble gum You know what that is But you still want some You just can' T get enough of that lovey-dovey stuff Let go, let' S go, discotheque. Go, go, go, go, discotheque. Looking for the one Goal you know you' Re somewhere else instead. You want to Be the song The song that you hear in your head Coils, coils, coils. You take what you edge get ' Cause it' S all that you edge find drank. Oh you know there' S something more Goal tonight, tonight, tonight. Boom cha, boom cha, discotheque.

ok, the first one was dirty day(really had to think about that one) and this one is discotheque.

LisaU2 said:
I was on outside, when you said that you require me who I was blind me, to me considered, which to see not being able. Does a boy try to be a man who his mother him by the hand, if him stops, to think, starts to him, to cry OH- why strongly takes? If you go far, I go far leave, go me am far. If you go far, I go far leave, go me am far. I am. I was on that an interior, when they drew the four walls, that I looked by the window, me to the bottom am lost, me found. If you go far, I go far leave, go me am far. If you go far, I go far leave, go me am far. I am. Your eyes to form a circle which I see you, if I go in there your eyes, your eyes your eyes, your eyes. If you go far, I go far leave, go me am far. If you go far, I go far leave, go me am far. I am.

This is I will follow. Somehow...

This is an interesting thread. Look at this one......

If you twist far and you turn, if you break still violently in two, if I could, I, became if I could, me make go to a delivery, moves if I could throw this line of rescue leblose to the wind at holidays this heart of the fatty ground, if you see yourselves going, you go far in at the night and by the rain in the light of half and the flame if I could engage your spirit by me freely, see me to him wegHerz breaking you, breakage in the light and at the day takes along far letting suit you to him and fade to leave far you to suit him and thus fade you no I am to sleep OH -, No, No waked up if you then state yourselves perhaps more oh around him to ask that what I would say, fly of the right colors of the tight skies seidene in blue and black and flack of the extreme colors run up, push you in Blutschussaugen together if I could, if knows you that me, if I could, me to let suit him became those desparation separation of shift revealing of judgment in the test localization devastation leave allerelle and thus to fade to you laissezloin to him to suit you to him and thus fade you far with OH - me am broad me am waked up waked up to sleep -, no No

Oh -, child of baby is not to him secrecy only the stars of the sky which it is not a secrecy which our world in blackening is, this evening she say, the sun the sometimes moon darkened to know you that me she not sees, if she does not suit it to the sector is of secrecy which a friend is somebody, does not make you help you is to him of secrecy in which a liar does not believe, everyone, moreover that they say that a secrecy is slightly another person explains, therefore me you... fall the child does not declare a man asks loves... on the simple face of the loves shines, us as a fly on a wall of the skies falls... evening to man him from secrecy to all is this, not a secrecy is that a gewissenhaftigkeit a breakdown which is not to it Geheimnisehrgeizbissen the nails of success, each artist Kannibale is, is each poet a robber all the setting with dead its inspiration and on its sorrow Oh- love... sings a man increases loves... who us as has man fall star extreme from the simple face of the loves shine, us as a fly by a wall can sometimes be... we are not as an extreme star shine, we evening let us fall a this man increase loves... who us as has man fall star extreme from the simple face of the loves shine, us as a fly by a wall of the skies fall... evening him from secrecy to all naps this are not to him a secrecy which the stars of the sky fall universe the explosions ' causes of a sight lie of the man, me received go, yeah me to run make outta a modification are a things quantity there, if I could arranged me again

miss becky said:
Oh -, child of baby is not to him secrecy only the stars of the sky which it is not a secrecy which our world in blackening is, this evening she say, the sun the sometimes moon darkened to know you that me she not sees, if she does not suit it to the sector is of secrecy which a friend is somebody, does not make you help you is to him of secrecy in which a liar does not believe, everyone, moreover that they say that a secrecy is slightly another person explains, therefore me you... fall the child does not declare a man asks loves... on the simple face of the loves shines, us as a fly on a wall of the skies falls... evening to man him from secrecy to all is this, not a secrecy is that a gewissenhaftigkeit a breakdown which is not to it Geheimnisehrgeizbissen the nails of success, each artist Kannibale is, is each poet a robber all the setting with dead its inspiration and on its sorrow Oh- love... sings a man increases loves... who us as has man fall star extreme from the simple face of the loves shine, us as a fly by a wall can sometimes be... we are not as an extreme star shine, we evening let us fall a this man increase loves... who us as has man fall star extreme from the simple face of the loves shine, us as a fly by a wall of the skies fall... evening him from secrecy to all naps this are not to him a secrecy which the stars of the sky fall universe the explosions ' causes of a sight lie of the man, me received go, yeah me to run make outta a modification are a things quantity there, if I could arranged me again

The Fly

And therefore it has been waked up has been waked up from which it it was always lyin '.' Saying I have obtained to make something approximately where we are goin '.' Perhaps made a step on a train stage express outside of the conduct rain, you run of obscurité the night. Singing oh, oh of day of of day ampèreheure of the candy the sin, amer the taste in my mouth. I see seven turns, but I only see the one-way outside. You have obtained to cry without to cry, speeches without outcry that hole that speaks without to raise your voice. Sapete that I have taken the poison, of the poison jet while I have floated here, singing of day of of day ampèreheure of one ampèreheure. It goes with the ways with black it ventre of under red paints for cloud eyes under the rain. In with a door me door the gold pearls white man flown of the sea. It is ragin ' that it is ragin ' and to give it l ' attack to blow up in it of the eyes.' It will suffer the needle cold that runs in order to keep itself tranquil.

If if if if if if if if if if if if if if if you do not move do not speak about time do not think you ensure all the right seize finely precisely finely do not seize do not hope for with much do not breathe not do not obtain, or, without making concerns at holidays you re-examine balances just on the fence answer do not ask do not test not and logic to be murmur do not speak do not run not, if you cannot go to mislead, miss one impact do not travel verschuettet.werden do not compete with piss in the flow do not form outside not to crawl not to come to plane not around has will fill late not with the barrier to take him not with the panel to fall with the train do not eat erade fein gerade fein ergreifen nicht erfassen nicht hoffen nicht fuer zu viel atmen nicht erzielen nicht, oder, ohne Urlaub sich Sorgen zu machen ueberpruefen Sie nicht gerechte Balance auf dem Zaun antworten nicht bitten nicht versuchen nicht und sinnvoll zu centre fluestern Sie nicht sprechen nicht laufen nicht, wenn Sie gehen koennen betruegen nicht, konkurrieren vermissen nicht den einen Schlag reisen nicht put dem Zug essen nicht verschuettet.werden nicht piss nicht im Abfluss bilden nicht has werden fuellen heraus keine Formen ausgleichen nicht kauern nicht kriechen nicht kommen nicht herum spaet schweben nicht amndt Gatter nehmen be nicht year Edge fallen nicht auf Ihr gerechtes Jeu of the blade another cord if you believe that you do not receive not perforated me believe that I believe deaf, deaf person much enough am that I believe that deaf person of Gimme do not modify your type you, which you do not hear with Gimme volume received what I do not modify the mouth not nachaeffe aufsperre your Gimme form receive more another grape have, much not enough are me believe deaf Gimme more A piece of me, the baby that I do not believe deaf to plead to guide you not chain rubs that I do not surround Gimme swerve more which I die deaf lie, believe, Ich glaube, taub ich glaube, taub zu viel nicht genug STI, das ich glaube, dass taub nicht Ihre Marke Gimme aendern Sie, was Sie hoeren nicht zum Band Gimme erhielten, was ich nicht den Mund aufsperre nicht nachaeffe nicht aendere nicht Ihre Form Gimme erhalte mehr eine andere Traube haben, zu viel nicht genug STI Ich glaube taubem Gimme mehr A Stueck von to mir, baby, das ich taub glaube Plaedieren Sie nicht zuegeln nicht nicht Fessel reiben nicht Gimme, was ich nicht kurve nicht swerve nicht Gimme mehr, das ich tauber Luege, sterbe glaube, Serf erhalte ich glaube, dass taub Gimme was Sie Wahrscheinlichkeit erhielten, Tanz, entlassen, not to excuse Gimme theoretisieren, to carry you out, to polarize you that I it Gimme that you are not with much enough received me believe, deaf person not one not is not not to try not not to suggest retaining to explain a beginning ausspionieren you, whom I believe, me believes again deaf, do not adhere not of Hokuspokus do not persuade deaf unusual top run do not speak me believe Triumph that deaf person I do not feel deaf to project you do not join to me protects me await me do not receive that I believe, you protected wait do not propose project you do not join deaf so that I believe in deaf Gimme, which you did not receive push do not fight ring of position work Sie, was nicht ich Gimme erhalte, was Sie zu viel sind nicht genug erhielten Ich glaube, taub nicht liegen nicht versuchen nicht andeuten zurueckhalten erklaeren Anfang ausspionieren Sie, wieder, das ich glaube, taub ich glaube, taub nicht ueberreden nicht anhaften nicht nicht Hokuspokus nicht ungewoehnliche Spitze auslaufen nicht sprechen nicht mich glauben Triumph, dass taub ich taub fuehle Projizieren Sie sich nicht anschliessen nicht sich schuetzen erwarten nicht vorschlagen, ich glaube taub sich nicht anschliessen nicht sich schuetzen erwarten nicht vorschlagen projizieren Sie, dass ich taubem Gimme glaube, was Sie erhielten Nicht stossen nicht nicht kaempfen Stellring arbeiten nicht wuenschen nicht fischen nicht Gimme, was nicht ich to mir glaube erhalte, taub not to reach to you Gimme to inform not enough than I believe, much is deaf me believes, deaf Gimme, which you received, do not lock up of Gimme do not break you borrow that I do not believe myself receive, do not exceed deaf carry on an activity do not test do not believe do not steal you, in of Gimme plus me believe that deaf person do not suffer reimen do not plunge do not dream do not increase are not me feel affect deaf to project you you do not join do not protect me believe that not do not propose deaf project do not attach do not protect me believe expect you, do not propose deaf await you with only I feel deaf

Wow this is bad

typhoon said:

Yes, I'm going to include "A Person and the Woman" on all my Vertigo dream setlists now.

That's Mystrious Ways!!! :wink: loove the game!!!

UnforgettableLemon said:
If if if if if if if if if if if if if if if you do not move do not speak about time do not think you ensure all the right seize finely precisely finely do not seize do not hope for with much do not breathe not do not obtain, or, without making concerns at holidays you re-examine balances just on the fence answer do not ask do not test not and logic to be murmur do not speak do not run not, if you cannot go to mislead, miss one impact do not travel verschuettet.werden do not compete with piss in the flow do not form outside not to crawl not to come to plane not around has will fill late not with the barrier to take him not with the panel to fall with the train do not eat erade fein gerade fein ergreifen nicht erfassen nicht hoffen nicht fuer zu viel atmen nicht erzielen nicht, oder, ohne Urlaub sich Sorgen zu machen ueberpruefen Sie nicht gerechte Balance auf dem Zaun antworten nicht bitten nicht versuchen nicht und sinnvoll zu centre fluestern Sie nicht sprechen nicht laufen nicht, wenn Sie gehen koennen betruegen nicht, konkurrieren vermissen nicht den einen Schlag reisen nicht put dem Zug essen nicht verschuettet.werden nicht piss nicht im Abfluss bilden nicht has werden fuellen heraus keine Formen ausgleichen nicht kauern nicht kriechen nicht kommen nicht herum spaet schweben nicht amndt Gatter nehmen be nicht year Edge fallen nicht auf Ihr gerechtes Jeu of the blade another cord if you believe that you do not receive not perforated me believe that I believe deaf, deaf person much enough am that I believe that deaf person of Gimme do not modify your type you, which you do not hear with Gimme volume received what I do not modify the mouth not nachaeffe aufsperre your Gimme form receive more another grape have, much not enough are me believe deaf Gimme more A piece of me, the baby that I do not believe deaf to plead to guide you not chain rubs that I do not surround Gimme swerve more which I die deaf lie, believe, Ich glaube, taub ich glaube, taub zu viel nicht genug STI, das ich glaube, dass taub nicht Ihre Marke Gimme aendern Sie, was Sie hoeren nicht zum Band Gimme erhielten, was ich nicht den Mund aufsperre nicht nachaeffe nicht aendere nicht Ihre Form Gimme erhalte mehr eine andere Traube haben, zu viel nicht genug STI Ich glaube taubem Gimme mehr A Stueck von to mir, baby, das ich taub glaube Plaedieren Sie nicht zuegeln nicht nicht Fessel reiben nicht Gimme, was ich nicht kurve nicht swerve nicht Gimme mehr, das ich tauber Luege, sterbe glaube, Serf erhalte ich glaube, dass taub Gimme was Sie Wahrscheinlichkeit erhielten, Tanz, entlassen, not to excuse Gimme theoretisieren, to carry you out, to polarize you that I it Gimme that you are not with much enough received me believe, deaf person not one not is not not to try not not to suggest retaining to explain a beginning ausspionieren you, whom I believe, me believes again deaf, do not adhere not of Hokuspokus do not persuade deaf unusual top run do not speak me believe Triumph that deaf person I do not feel deaf to project you do not join to me protects me await me do not receive that I believe, you protected wait do not propose project you do not join deaf so that I believe in deaf Gimme, which you did not receive push do not fight ring of position work Sie, was nicht ich Gimme erhalte, was Sie zu viel sind nicht genug erhielten Ich glaube, taub nicht liegen nicht versuchen nicht andeuten zurueckhalten erklaeren Anfang ausspionieren Sie, wieder, das ich glaube, taub ich glaube, taub nicht ueberreden nicht anhaften nicht nicht Hokuspokus nicht ungewoehnliche Spitze auslaufen nicht sprechen nicht mich glauben Triumph, dass taub ich taub fuehle Projizieren Sie sich nicht anschliessen nicht sich schuetzen erwarten nicht vorschlagen, ich glaube taub sich nicht anschliessen nicht sich schuetzen erwarten nicht vorschlagen projizieren Sie, dass ich taubem Gimme glaube, was Sie erhielten Nicht stossen nicht nicht kaempfen Stellring arbeiten nicht wuenschen nicht fischen nicht Gimme, was nicht ich to mir glaube erhalte, taub not to reach to you Gimme to inform not enough than I believe, much is deaf me believes, deaf Gimme, which you received, do not lock up of Gimme do not break you borrow that I do not believe myself receive, do not exceed deaf carry on an activity do not test do not believe do not steal you, in of Gimme plus me believe that deaf person do not suffer reimen do not plunge do not dream do not increase are not me feel affect deaf to project you you do not join do not protect me believe that not do not propose deaf project do not attach do not protect me believe expect you, do not propose deaf await you with only I feel deaf

Wow this is bad

i know!!! N U M B !!!

heheheh heeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! weeeee!!! love the gameeee (specially when i win:wink: ) :happy: :happy:

(the black lightning) to explain black surplus of the lightning my clean loves me that my eyes black the lightning to come him, although my clean lives, this one things to explain and me them to believe and me above believes him the white lightning sees, skies and him its side to turn you, it not my back turns and me it rotation knows, therefore blue and it to know and your skies believes which, are not thus cold that blue and your heart, if I am with you and if you do not smell it like any declared you that too much and your time is external and your time ampèreheure, with me ampèreheure, does not speak with me speak EM Augen schwarzen Blitz kommen Sie, obwohl mein eigenes Leben, das diese Sachen erklaeren und ich ihnen glauben und ich year Sie glaube Weisser Blitz sieht, der Himmel und er the Seine Seite von Ihnen drehen, die sy nicht meine Rueckseite dreht und ich Sie Umdrehung kenne, also Blau und Sie wissen und Ihr Himmel glaubt, die, kalt sind das Blau und Ihr Herz so, wenn ich put Ihnen bin und Sie wie keine erklaerten Sie fuehlen, dass zu und Ihre Zeit aeusser und Ihre Zeit Amperestunde STI, nicht put to mir Amperestunde, sprechen nicht put to mir sprechen nicht put to mir sprechen Sie wissen wie keine erklaerten Ihnen, dass wie but knows certainly you the king who however howled, you to believe as you that not however you are not interested mentally, if I precisely divide it in your heart (heart, heart...) I desperate so desperate step certainly for you does not break any you and myself and you no declared but too and you outside, where you went, where with you is with me me found however, you know that you are back for more and you know indeed, and you declared yourselves anybody thus know, go blue sky as a harder color of Blaus and you, if you will let me wish, if I am on outside, if you explains me, far abandoned me to the bottom but does not break me in your sleep that you in your sleep it fan is in your heart and the well which sea supplements to him that is loving on your side which goes, therefore you leave me in your heart which your impact is like something... you... Race... see legends sadly you and carried, you are thus say that you are in top at sad side at side mentioned above sad of the OH- of stay, that we in thus did not say to you in top remain sad to know you, me declared you, like (and he not) (and you wipe your white brew far) and you are interested and did not explain you anybody but and that your heart is tested is left outside by the side and the impacts of rain to the bottom and dishonour goes sweat downwards and Unterhaelte of this rain over this evening to come to the bottom and this sky... It to know "S" "O" "N" "G", why you go yourselves connect to the god, to "S" "O" "N" "G" to know, why give some he far far with lie will not give a my day No to know you indeed, explained you anybody, sees you that skies and him it feeling, as you cannot say to you you will pretend, go the phases outside of me which you leave with phases, holidays to distribute me to believe for my part, then cannot, as I wound before like smell to him now and me the floor, if you bring to me

I like the first line of...

I know myself a girl, a girl, party left the girl calls me that I know that it wishes more than - sy and girl of party do not declare me the party their name OH- No, me to me know a boy, cornaient a boy, Trash are called that, of waste can know me to him, all which he can and does not declare to him its name OH- No of Wham Bam, me (Guitarre hero?) When I was three, I thought that the world which was turned around me me, was false and thus I sing and when you dance with me I you dance know a girl, a girl, party left the girl calls me that I know that it more wishes that party girl of party me boys, boys to know, the You Trampoline call me, knowledge, which me I mean think, me knows, which it wishes me, thinks you, me knows, which it wishes me, thinks you, me knows, which you wish me, thinks you, me know I know

Palace_Hero said:
(Unterhaelte of this rain over this evening to come to the bottom and this sky... It to know "S" "O" "N" "G", why you go yourselves connect to the god, to "S" "O" "N" "G" to know, why give some he far far with lie will not give a my day

:yawn:

I didn't take this bit in first time, Elvis Presley and America

hehehe this is great!!!

We do not turn ourselves far, to confront the cold and support showers, while the day requires of the night around a favour your sun, him of shades thus leave luminous, only the scars which cut stone that the face masses that the moon, in top on a hill of tree are of going to the bottom your eyes to see us to it sun, in you to run like a river OH -, with the sea whom you run as a river to the sea run being can and in our world a heart sang blackening has, in the poet his hearts firezone with bleeding in favour of them Jara speaks

The paddle of another blunted day you awake take your dreams and on your manner. OH -, OH -, OH -. daylight, mother is in the hall. Yesterday evening, head counters the wall. OH -, -, OH -. if rotations of night to the day and the children leave to play OH another day. If you stop, you cry. They come my manner. OH -, OH -, OH -, OH -. boy, greeting in road a constant toy, torn soldier OH and violently gezerrissenes -, OH -, OH -. if rotations of night to the day and the children leave to play another day. If you stop, you cry. They come my manner. OH -, OH -, OH -, OH

here's mine.

give me - you a probability and broader are do not give two other probabilities to be carried out to me, you with refused the sources my heart, where it is always my head has there some share me in-between is been, one other probability me your are loved to be been could evening (re-examination him outside) you are the this true Yeah thing the true thing who are you the true thing which as a true thing child is even better... to give you to me a last probability and I make you will sing gives half a probability to go on the waves, you take to me am to you the honey child to one - vous une probabilité et plus larges êtes ne donnez pas deux autres probabilités à m' être réalisé, vous à refusé les sources mon coeur êtes, où c' est toujours ma tête y a quelque part moi in-between est été, l' une autre probabilité moi votre aimé être été avez pu soir (réexamen lui dehors) vous êtes ce la chose Yeah vraie la chose vraie qui sont vous la chose vraie qui en tant que vraie chose enfant est même mieux... donner vous moi une dernière probabilité et je vous fais chanterai donne moitié une probabilité à aller sur les vagues, vous me prends vous suis l' enfant de miel à une nuée des abeilles qui go HT verweigert werden Quellen mein Herz STI hervor, wo are immer mein Kopf STI irgendwo gibt mich in-between gewesen wird, den eine weitere Wahrscheinlichkeit mich Ihr Geliebtes centre liess heute abend (Ueberpruefung be heraus) Sie sind die reale Knows Yeah die reale Knows, die Sie die reale Knows sind, die als das wirkliche Can Kind... sogar besser STI Geben Sie mir eine letzte Wahrscheinlichkeit und ich werde Sie singen lassen gebe to mir Haelfte eine Wahrscheinlichkeit, auf die Wellen zu fahren, die Sie holen Sie sind Honigkind zu einem Schwarm der Bienen, die gehen, durch Sie nach rechts durchzubrennen, moegen eine Brise geben me a last dance, we it surface push to the bottom with of Yeah of the things are to you the true thing the true thing, you it true thing are, as a true thing child..., is even better is to us to steal the sky hochroten which it sun not our wings evening does not melt this OH -... comes now here it to take it me to higher take me, strongly, me to take to him, you me freely strongly strongly takes is to you the true Yeah thing the true thing who are you the true thing which as the thing true which as the true thing which even is even better is even better He, die Sy die reale Knows sind, die als das wirkliche Knows Kind... sogar besser STI Wir sind frei, den hochroten Himmel zu fliegen, den die Sonne nicht unsere Fluegel heute abend schmilzt OH- jetzt... yesterday kommt sy Nehmen Sie mich hoeher nehmen mich, Stark, das Sie mich nehmen, Stark Sie mich Stark nehmen Sie sind die reale Knows Yeah die reale Knows, die Sie die reale Knows sind, die als die reale Knows sogar besser STI, die als die reale Knows sogar besser STI, die sogar besser als die reale Knows STI

In little, while you are sure meins in a small number, while me in a small number during these Hurt I am, dear head does not wound more there am, if the night takes a deep breath and daylight of air does not have it, if I, am there if I come to the house ramment will, you in a small number, while me not roasted until each one Brise Friday the night which too much Sunday my knees runs, the girls, this girl crawl it my am and me have, him to know, since, since you were a small girl with eyes OH- when I saw it in Pram, to support on so slowly, the descent dreams my hearts striking man one day with the fly has man rocket a ship in the skies takes it on a star which dies in the night and follows in the trace of the dispersion of luminous rotation him on the rotation which, slowly turns it on you me on a slow descent my striking heart, my striking heart likes a descent slowly slow saw slowly, to like slowly a descent slowly slow my striking heart, to like slowly

:lmao:

it's In A Little While, but it's not the same translation as I get when I put it in.

Right..................
English>French>German>English

first line's a bit of a giveaway though

It does not believe the devil that I do not believe its book, but the truth is not the same without lies it compound believes not that does not have to give higher success to believe in the wealth, but you would have to see, where I live I... that I in the love believed believed in compelling entrance did not believe not in the injury, but each time, if she does not change me by thought escape from game believes in the number of the quarterly hurling condemned to death, or the troops not in Uzi to believe, her just in far into my hand I went in... I believes in the love believes not into my head, which I could cut and n den Teufel nicht, dass ich sein Buch nicht glaube, aber die Wahrheit ist nicht dieselbe ohne Luegen er zusammengesetzt glauben nicht, dass hoeherem Erfolg geben muesse glauben nicht an den Reichtum, aber Sie muessten sehen, wo ich I lebe... dass ich an die Liebe glaube glaube nicht in zwingendem Eingang glaube nicht an die Verletzung, aber jedesmal, wenn sie mich durch Gedankenflucht von Wild uebergehe glaube nicht an die Reihe des Viertelschleuderns verurteilt zu Tod, oder die Truppen nicht in Uzi glauben, das sie soeben an weit in meine Hand I hineingegangen ist... ich glaubt an die Liebe glaubt nicht in meinem Kopf, den ich schneiden koennte und Sie to split openly, you hear, what I did not say believe that her, if they do not call me there are no treatment the healthy rich stay ill arms the Aufenthaltsi... I believe in the love believe at Goldman its type, like a present/immediate karma malédiction, that, it receiving go, if I do not receive it, first no rolling the rock in ' the n ' believe the world to really change to be able, while he turns in revolution that he develops in spirals, and... I believe revolutions I in the love believe in sixties the age of gold of the noise not that you improve the past, where the future drying upward heard of a singer harms in radio delay the latter it says that it will give a blow of foot the darkness, until it bleeds as I on a wheel turns, which it holds on always on, can evaluated from me with a presence I you feel that I believe I in the love

Back
Top Bottom