B-sides performed...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
annie_vox said:
Does anyone have the live version of North And South Of The River? I love and I never listened to it live... I'm curious:wink:

They have it on youtube but I've had problems getting it to work:(

I and I in the said:
Axver,

I wasn't reading when I posted Unchained Melod, etc.

Does Discothèque Howie B Hairy B Mix count?

I think the thread starter was looking for original b-sides, but that said, the Howie B Hairy B Mix is quite different lyrically and it was routinely snippeted on Popmart. It's definitely a rarity in that it's the only remixed U2 song to appear live - though I suppose some other songs, when played live, have been played closer to an alternate mix or edit (like New Year's Day live being more akin to its radio edit).

chocky said:
Does Fast Cars count as a b-side?

The remix version was a b-side and the 'standard' version was technically a bonus track only in some countries.

I was thinking of bringing that up. I don't consider it a b-side myself, but I suppose some might say it counts. :shrug:

Axver said:

Also, I just realised I did actually omit one b-side (I had a feeling I had!). Two Shots Of Happy, One Shot Of Sad was snippeted at an Antwerp Elevation concert.

Hey, I was there! Brings back all those fantastic memories... What a night, what a show :)

Back
Top Bottom