Aww can't a girl have a little fun????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

whiteflag

The Fly
Hey, I may not be the wittiest person alive, but I was just having a bit of fun with my "Bono sucks" thread. Did you guys have to take it so seriously??? Did you have to be so derisive of my efforts with all those rolling eyes? Did it have to be summarily shut down?

Talk about harshing my Edge buzz......I had hoped it would be taken in the spirit of fun with which it was intended. I had hoped to get back as good as i got.... oh well, now I know.

I guess I'll just stick to serious topics in FYM and forget about letting loose.

Thanks guys.

Check out Lemonade Stand for jokes n things of that nature. You're more than welcome to let loose and joke around. :)

People tend to take things posted in EYKIW just a little more seriously than Lemonade Stand. Sorry.. I just didnt think anyone else was enthused either and i dont like opening up the forum and seeing "BONO SUCKS" as a thread.

Sicy's also not a big fan of spin-off closed threads apparently.. We should warn w.f. of that too... Not just the modicum Humors to be allowed in each forum.

Please insert the pole back up your ass Whiteflag (In Here at least... apparently)

L.Unplugged

What I think Lemonhead was trying to say is that you could have pm'd me regarding the closed thread instead of starting a new thread.

Such a way with words you have.

Back
Top Bottom