Awite, LadyLemon, Goddess, Macool, Pub Crawls, etc (re-offer), they are away!!.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Babes, I am sending ur copy booklets of U2, inc copy photos of me, TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!

So please ensure u grab ur postman by the balls and interrogate him if by this time next week u aint got it!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

(I know I would)

Anyway, hope you enjoy them, sorry if they arent that great, but at least its U2 bumph!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEEE HAAAAAAAAR!!!!

ok? and thanks sooooo much for requesting them..............ENJOY!!!!!!!

biggrin.gif

------------------
I luuuuuuuv my car, shes my baby, my only baby.

Cars are better than men!

Thank you so much!!!
smile.gif

This will be my first time grabbing my mailman from the balls. I'm sure we'll both remember it forever...hehehe.

------------------
Still Elevated...

No no never by the BALLS!
Those are everyman's own personal set of their very own 'diamondjewels'..
Delicately puleeez..
Eassssy now..
..yikes..

D
B

------------------
"..it's about breaking barriers, transcending boundries and conquering great divides"-Bono 1987

---------
An open letter to Bono from myself www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

[This message has been edited by diamondbruno9 (edited 10-11-2001).]

Yes well seriously guys, the copies may not be as wonderful as u expected, esp when at last minute 3 of u had to have copies of copies, (due to a machine prob) so I feel shit over that, but if ur not satisfied, Maddie is very sorry, and will bang her head against the wall!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

j/k

naaaaaaa

fucking rock and fucking roll chums!!!!!!!!!

Yaaaaah!!! Don't worry about it Mad!!! You rock for doing this! I'll be waiting for my mailman to come so I can grab him by his, uh...balls...

Back
Top Bottom