Austin Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ramblin rose

Site Team
Staff member
For those of you that went to the Austin show, its on u2bloodredsky and it is a great recording. I'm not sure where the person was recording from but it's incredible.

Definately worth downloading.

ok downloaded Cute FTP (no clue how to use it) I connected to bloodredsky with the settings from the site, still it says "socket connected waiting for welcome message" then disconnects after a while....very frustrating

How many of you are going to Dallas, maybe I can bring some copies.

I listened to the whole thing last night and am still blown away.

Let me know.

Rosa
raa0425@yahoo.com

Yeah the boot is awesome! My boyfriend downloaded it and then sent it to me last week, I think i've listened to it at least 20 times since then, it sounds so awesome
biggrin.gif
THe first time I listened to it I like started crying and stuff cos I felt like if I was back there again *sniiiiiiiif*

Oh and btw I'm not going to the Dallas show *cries* I really want to go but no money and no tickets
frown.gif
Ah well c'est la vie and plus since we got to meet them I guess that more than makes up for it
biggrin.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/index.html

Meeting Larry:
*MG shows Larry poster*
*Larry reads poster*
*Larry smiles and says "Thank you that's very nice of you"*
*Larry signs paper, shakes MG's hand*
*MG almost dies then sees tearaway pants and gets bad ideas*

Originally posted by EdgeVox:
ok downloaded Cute FTP (no clue how to use it) I connected to bloodredsky with the settings from the site, still it says "socket connected waiting for welcome message" then disconnects after a while....very frustrating

Cute FTP is actually a very good FTP program. I had during a trial period, and am actually considering buying it. It's the only one I've come across that attempts a reconnect immediately if the previous attempt failed, as opposed to waiting 30 seconds with the one I use now. I had great success accessing BloodRedSky. The problem I have with that site, is that even though you get in, it's still unbelievably slow, even with a cable modem. I think the best I ever got was 7 kbs/s, as opposed to U2 achtung.com, where I average about 80 kbs/s. It's just a busy site. Mike P's site is also a great site, with quick download times in the a.m. (EST)

As far as Cute FTP, as long as the settings are exactly what is listed on the website, and you set your reconnect settings to a high #, you should get in eventually.

I can't get into the program because my trial is over, and it's been a while since the last time I've used it, so I'm sorry I can't be of better help. Just keep trying. You'll get there!

Back
Top Bottom