Austin Pics part II (pics of interferencers!!!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
those are some cool pics abel! it looks like you guys had a great time
smile.gif

------------------
nellie

wont open grrr
Must have too many people trying to look at the mo.

All these Interland pics. Slane peeps did we ever show ours? I was away so Im not sure if you guys ever did. Crzy? Fritz?

ok I finally saw them they're awesome except for the one I'm in.....I ended up making a Robert DeNiro face...I think I was in the middle of saying something...something extremely clever (yeah that's the ticket)

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
BEBE! Where'd you get that Bono doll?

LOL.

haha Sicy I made that in Art class... that together with my Edge drawing... I should have just opened up an art showcase
tongue.gif

Originally posted by EdgeVox:
they're awesome except for the one I'm in.....I ended up making a Robert DeNiro face...

lol naaaaah you pull off the Robert DeNiro look... it suits you!
wink.gif

ABEL great pictures thanks for posting them! I have gotten mine developed, but I just need a scanner! We are supposed to be getting one soon... if I can find one to borrow in the meantime then I'll post them that way.
smile.gif

Hey Abel- nice pics! I met you in line at Fiesta on Saturday in Dallas- did you manage to get any tickets?
I got 2nd deck, 1st row so that is not so bad. Hope to see you there.

Heeeeeeeeeey kewl pics of us!!!! LMAO at the one in the Magnolia cafe I look like, very tired, or very happy (probably both) and i'm like sunburned lmao...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

Question from Caller:we want to know how he's maintained his youthful looks. we think he looks so much younger than the rest of the band

Larry:let me put it this way. Michael Jackson got the idea of the oxygen tent from me. and all this hanging out with monkeys and shit like that, it's all to do with that.

D&C: That's a funny story. How come you've managed to slow down the aging process?

LM: That's a good question. I think it's the healthy living. I do all the right things. It's all the creams. I don't know maybe it's in my Levi's.

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
wont open grrr
Must have too many people trying to look at the mo.

All these Interland pics. Slane peeps did we ever show ours? I was away so Im not sure if you guys ever did. Crzy? Fritz?

no mands, never posted pics from slane but they sure did make the email rounds.

Originally posted by animala95:
Hey Abel- nice pics! I met you in line at Fiesta on Saturday in Dallas- did you manage to get any tickets?
I got 2nd deck, 1st row so that is not so bad. Hope to see you there.

Hey animala! Yeah I finally got my ticket! I got section 109, row C, directly behind the stage. Not the greatest seat, but shouldn't be too bad since there's a 360 degree view around the stage. I'm still gonna try for GA's the day of the show at the box office.

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

www.geocities.com/u2_celebrate/u2_celebration.html

Back
Top Bottom