**AUSSIES - Vertigo video on Rage tonight!!!**

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OK! Music max just played the video now (319pm sydney). This means they'll be playing it heaps tonight and over the weekend!

(Ch 44 Foxtel):wink:

bono_man2002 said:
cool. Will have to set the TV Capture card Up.

hey i could distrubute copies on gmail and stuff tonight if people want.

That'd be awesome, though I'd imagine YouSendIt.com would probably work better. Gmail doesn't permit you to send files that are bigger than 10MB.

bono_man2002 said:
cool. Will have to set the TV Capture card Up.

hey i could distrubute copies on gmail and stuff tonight if people want.

If you could usendit as well, that would be fantastic :)

BTW, did u ever get that Campbell/Bono interview video in the end? Email me if you didn't u2fan12000@yahoo.co.uk

Cheers
Tanya

yeah use that usendit thing! :D

i duno if ill sit up and watch rage at that time though... kinda late :(

Axver said:

That'd be awesome, though I'd imagine YouSendIt.com would probably work better. Gmail doesn't permit you to send files that are bigger than 10MB.

God i'm blind. i missed that....
yousendit will do :)

Bring it on i say. Ive been watching rage waiting for it for the past 3 weeks and i ended up gettin engrossed by blokesworld on channel 10, thankfully tonight blokesworld is not gonna be shown until 12.10

THE vertigo clip is already on MTV2 in France every hours.
But I can't save in my pc:mad: help!!!

I've capped it...will edit what i need to edit out...unless you people want the Rage intro, and about 10 seconds of the powderfinger song? :)

38.4 Meg unedited....VCD format, so you can burn it straight to VCD to watch on you're DVD players....i would have done DVD, but frame rate would suck on my comptuer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom