Audio interview w/ Bono on rollingstone.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OK, so I'm an idiot...how exactly do I get to hear this podcast? Can I download it and put it on my ipod to listen to it?

...feel like such a doof right now... :huh:

From rollingstone.com --

Help With "Bono: The Rolling Stone Interview" Podcast
New to podcasts? Here's how to do it

Podcasts are audio files (we're using MP3s) that are automatically delivered to your computer's podcasting client when you subscribe to a "feed."

STEP 1
Download and install a podcast client like iTunes (Mac or PC), or iPodder (Mac, PC, or Linux).

STEP 2
Copy the URL of our Bono Podcast: http://podcast.rbn.com/rstone/rstone/rss/bono_rs.xml

STEP 3a
If you are using iTunes, go to the ADVANCED menu at the top of the screen and select "Subscribe to a Podcast." Then paste the URL into the window that opens, click "OK" and you'll start receiving new installments of our exclusive interview with Bono as they are released.

STEP 3b
If you are using iPodder, go to the SUBSCRIPTIONS tab and click ADD NEW FEED. Paste the URL into that window and you're all set.

LyricalDrug, thanks a 1000000 for the info and link.. do you guys think that this is something we'll see more of? the written interview along with the audio? I L I K E it!

nathan1977 said:
From rollingstone.com --

Help With "Bono: The Rolling Stone Interview" Podcast
New to podcasts? Here's how to do it

Podcasts are audio files (we're using MP3s) that are automatically delivered to your computer's podcasting client when you subscribe to a "feed."

STEP 1
Download and install a podcast client like iTunes (Mac or PC), or iPodder (Mac, PC, or Linux).

STEP 2
Copy the URL of our Bono Podcast: http://podcast.rbn.com/rstone/rstone/rss/bono_rs.xml

STEP 3a
If you are using iTunes, go to the ADVANCED menu at the top of the screen and select "Subscribe to a Podcast." Then paste the URL into the window that opens, click "OK" and you'll start receiving new installments of our exclusive interview with Bono as they are released.

STEP 3b
If you are using iPodder, go to the SUBSCRIPTIONS tab and click ADD NEW FEED. Paste the URL into that window and you're all set.

is it true bono says that he feels the band can last another 10 years? if so that will put my mind at ease

I could not download the ysi link.

Could someone repost it or email the links to me?

I would really appreciate it.

My email: ultravioletlove_14@yahoo.com

I would really like this interview.

I am podless.

Thanks. :wink:

I just recently found this Bono podcast as well. The current podcast available is part 4. It is very cool. Does anyone have parts 1-3 that you can upload....please. Thanks.

Bean

Back
Top Bottom