ATYCLB = over-rated

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Kitten said:

It's a good song, but it couldn't have been on ATYCLB considering it was recorded almost 2 years after the album came out:p

C'mon you know that with these guys they usually have tons of songs they never use, then use them later:tongue:
I'm pretty sure Elctrical Storm wandered around during the ATYCLB seesions.

ATYCLB has not been my favorite U2 album but it is in the top 5. however as of right now it is really making feel good. i decided to play it today for the first time in a while and due to the recent and tragic events that has happened to my family this week, this cd is really taking on a new meaning to me and it is making me feel as if i am getting a hug and the encouragement that i really need right now.

especially Walk On and Kite. :sad:

Last edited:
Bunbury said:

C'mon you know that with these guys they usually have tons of songs they never use, then use them later:tongue:
I'm pretty sure Elctrical Storm wandered around during the ATYCLB seesions.

Nope, Bono said it was inspired by 9-11. He said he had the beginnings of it in his head during the late Elevation tour and finished it the next summer. True story.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
ATYCLB has not been my favorite U2 album but it is in the top 5. however as of right now it is really making feel good. i decided to play it today for the first time in a while and due to the recent and tragic events that has happened to my family this week, this cd is really taking on a new meaning to me and it is making me feel as if i am getting a hug and the encouragement that i really need right now.

especially Walk On and Kite. :sad:

I know exactly how you feel. I went through the same things and the way you describe it is just how it was for me. This album will always have a special place in my heart :sad: :hug:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom