ATYCLB climbs again!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tkramer

War Child
The album is up another 13 spots from last week, from 66 to 53!!!! It has jumped over fifty spots in the last couple of weeks!

Stuck in a moment enters the adult top 20 for the first time at #19!!

More chart info:

"The Hot 100's top debut at No. 51 is the all-star benefit remake of Marvin Gaye's "What's Going On," featuring such artists as Bono, Destiny's Child, 'N Sync, Britney Spears, P. Diddy, Nelly, the Backstreet Boys, Eve, Michael Stipe, Nelly Furtado, Gwen Stefani Christina Aguilera, and ?uestlove. The cut, spearheaded by Bono and producer Jermaine Dupri, was originally intended as an AIDS benefit, but proceeds will now also go to relief efforts in New York. A single will be released on Oct. 23, featuring alternate R&B and rock takes of the song."

Originally posted by Johnny Swallow:
This album truely will not die.

Your spelling truly sucks.
biggrin.gif

How's Stuck doing in the Hot 100 here? It was 66 last week, I thought. Maybe we broke the top 50 this week. That would be sweet.

------------------
Change is the only constant

Stuck really has a chance to do well on the charts right now...is anybody still working on one of those radio station threads?!?!?!

Stuck moved from 62 to 58 on the Hot 100 chart. It moved to 19 on the Adult Contemporary Charts with "Airpower" designation. It is already the 2nd biggest hit in the U.S. of off ATYCLB, as Walk On and Elevation spent brief time on the Modern Rock charts, but never cracked the Hot 100 chart.

At VH1, Stuck moves to 13 on the top 20 videos chart this week, and Elevation falls off the chart for the first time since it's debut. Clearly, the Elevation video lasted a lot longer on VH1 than it did on radio or even MTV.

Originally posted by U24me:

Clearly, the Elevation video lasted a lot longer on VH1 than it did on radio or even MTV.

Which was too bad because that remix was great.

------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

"The skeletal structure of your foot is not normal." -- my podiatrist 8-6-01

Originally posted by martha:
Which was too bad because that remix was great.

Funnily enough, I always thought that the song would have been a bigger hit had the album version been used. I am not the biggest fan of the remix. I only like the different ending; makes me feel like I am at the show again.

Peace on Earth.

Back
Top Bottom