ATYCLB band clothes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hmmm...I guess I never really thought to much about it...but I'm guessing it's part of the whole "stripped down" thing...With Zootv and Popmart there were costume changes galore.

hmmm...Okay...

I was just reading some of the responses to this thread...Very amusing...but maybe that's because I'm drinkin' a wine cooler watchin' Elevation Boston...I dunno...

At any rate, it doesn't seem that this question allows for much in the way of discussion...You wanna discuss? Give us something to work with, 'kay? :happy:

What's the deal man? First he rags on the hair, now the clothes. I'm surprised you didn't start a fashion poll! I loved the way the boys looked in Elevation. I think they looked better than they had in years. I admit I care about their looks but I'm a girl and even I don't start threads like this! Why do you care about the band's appearance anyway? Like so many people around here always say, it's about the MUSIC!!

It 's clear the Elevation tour was a resounding success and most fans either liked their casual/friendly wardrobe, or just didn't care what they had on. Please just listen to them music and if you don't like the way they look, don't look at the pics and videos. You can leave that job to me! :D

Its because they are Superheroes.

DUH!!!!!!

SuperBono and The EdgeMo are gonna bop you all one.

*ZooManda dons BonoFlag and turns into SUperBono, jumps off on a BonoBubble cloud, clonking One Tree and Sulababe's knuckleheads together.

Up there! Look! Is it a feedback nerd? Is it a Spyplane? No!!! Its SuPeRbOnO!!!!!! :heart:

Attachments

• bonolicious.jpg
    bonolicious.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 36
Could this thread be any funnier???? :D

I love the fact that the clothes they wore throughout the tour were similar. Yes SIMILAR as they were certainly not identical night after night. To me, it defines an era. Just as The Fly did, just as a face masked Adam did etc... That way, in a few years time, we can have another poll about our favourite Bono Era! :lol: Oh wait.... you all already have started that!

Take Care

*Dons camo hat....

njf77 said:
I think somebody told me Bono wore the same underwear for the whole damn tour......It was PLANNED that way.....

Really? Somebody told me he didn't wear any!;)

Then there was the rumor about the cup, and the 'elevated' thread, oh never mind! :silent:

this is an industry-wide thing, not a U2 phenomenom. I mean, really, how many times do I have to see Gwen Stefani in red, white and black clothes?

1024575568.2550218828.jpg

French Pres: "Bono what is so funny?"

Bono: " I can't wait until One Tree Still sees that all four of us are going on the next tour dressed just like I am now!"

;)

:laugh:

as the old saying goes:

"Never go on tour with more than you can carry yourself"....

...they were keeping with the 'back to the basics' theme...

?????

:laugh: What a topic! I personally didn't care what they wore on any of the tours! LOL

But I must say Bono wore these pants (or similiar pants to these) all the time during the JT era! But I don't complain cause he looked good in them! :D

:heart:
BonoStreets8.jpg
:heart:

Back
Top Bottom