atu2.com has a strong hint on Red Rocks DVD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
NEW @U2 ROCKY MOUNTAIN HIGHS
April 16, 2005
posted by: m2
As U2 gets ready to arrive in Denver, Mark Brown of the Rocky Mountain has a triple-play of features about U2's history in the Mile High City. The main feature details the story behind U2's show at Red Rocks Amphiteater 22 years ago, with quotes from many of the people involved. It also features a selection of photos from Greg Wigler, whose full collection of Red Rocks photos has been available here on @U2 since February, 2001. The link to that article is below, but be sure to look for links to the two "RELATED STORIES", where you'll learn, among other things, that Red Rocks promoter Barry Fey has recently signed paperwork for a DVD release of the Red Rocks concert. (Amen!)

Last edited:
And he is some more news from there...

NEW @U2 DVD TIMES THREE
April 17, 2005
Our friends at U2NewZooland.com have more news about that long-rumored DVD box set you've seen mentioned a few times in recent months. Word from Universal's offices in New Zealand is that the set is scheduled for a September release, and will include three videos previously only available on VHS: Live at Red Rocks, Zoo TV Live from Sydney, and Popmart Live from Mexico City. U2NewZooland.com is reporting that the 4th video expected to be part of the set, The Best of 1980-1990 is being held for possible release later on its own.

Aardvark747 said:

NEW @U2 DVD TIMES THREE
April 17, 2005
Our friends at U2NewZooland.com have more news about that long-rumored DVD box set you've seen mentioned a few times in recent months. Word from Universal's offices in New Zealand is that the set is scheduled for a September release, and will include three videos previously only available on VHS: Live at Red Rocks, Zoo TV Live from Sydney, and Popmart Live from Mexico City. U2NewZooland.com is reporting that the 4th video expected to be part of the set, The Best of 1980-1990 is being held for possible release later on its own.

Thats sounds reasonable.

Trust U2NewZooland to come up with the right info of course!

wow...can't wait!
i haven't seen a Zoo TV full concert yet...but i've had a small sample of it through the performance of until the end of the world in the best of 1990 - 2000 dvd
can't wait!:dancing:

Aardvark747 said:

NEW @U2 DVD TIMES THREE
April 17, 2005

:drool: :drool: :drool:
And a possible :drool:

chenny said:
wow...can't wait!
i haven't seen a Zoo TV full concert yet...but i've had a small sample of it through the performance of until the end of the world in the best of 1990 - 2000 dvd
can't wait!:dancing:

That Until The End Of The World isn't from Sydney is it? I always thought it was somehwere else... Sacramento??? The 1990-2000 version is better than Sydney by 5 times.

The ZooTV is lovely, a tad overrated, but lovely nonetheless.

I'm looking foward to PopMart terribly though, it will age the best out of the three.

Axver said:
Whole Red Rocks show, please ... :drool:

I am praying that...

1) All will be in 5:1, DTS will do :rockon:
2) They put together the "complete" Red Rocks show.
3) All have extras that have been released on VHS...there is a lot of ZOO TV material.
4) most important...They actually come out

Back
Top Bottom