Attn: UKERS!!!!!!! U2 on TV alert! U2 on TV alert! Plze check in!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
THIS friday, thats THIS friday..

U2 will be on TV.

Yes, yes..............:yes::D

If like me you never got to see Slane by not bein there or any footage of it wherever, whenever it was on............yay hay

U2 Concert in Slane, on for around 1 hour (so blah, its cut - but who cares!)....this Friday (8th) Channel 4 around 11.35pm...check ur diary, set ur recorder, check the TV times to be sure.......

there ya go! I know IM DEFINATELY watchin it!!!!!!!

What a programme to have on.......
....... night before my new car (hopefully) is in!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

WHOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

mad1 said:
THIS friday, thats THIS friday..

U2 will be on TV.

Yes, yes..............:yes::D

If like me you never got to see Slane by not bein there or any footage of it wherever, whenever it was on............yay hay

U2 Concert in Slane, on for around 1 hour (so blah, its cut - but who cares!)....this Friday (8th) Channel 4 around 11.35pm...check ur diary, set ur recorder, check the TV times to be sure.......

there ya go! I know IM DEFINATELY watchin it!!!!!!!

What a programme to have on.......
....... night before my new car (hopefully) is in!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

WHOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Channel 4 are advertising it as a 'U2 Weekend', but the only other u2 stuff on is Popmart Mexico and ZooTV Sydney, which is cool for casual fans who don't have the videos.....but I just wish they'd done this 'weekend' idea properly.....they could have shown the TFI Friday interviews again for a start.......and had a U2 themed T4 on Sunday morning.....oh if only I was in charge of Channel 4....... :evil:

Back
Top Bottom