Attn: Twin City/Minnesotan U2 fans (yes that means YOU, Spiral_Staircase)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sulawesigirl4

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
2 local get-togethers to bring to your attention.

1st off, some of us are gathering at Molly Quinn's down on Lake St. for brunch on Sunday. Should be just low-key and informal. We liked it so much last time we met there, that some of us wanted to go back for more.
biggrin.gif
Show up between 11am and 1pm and enjoy the down-home pub atmosphere. Go here for directions: http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&address=4300+E+Lake+St&city=minneapolis&state=mn&zipcode=&homesubmit.x=25&homesubmit.y=18

2nd, there is a Grammy party planned at the house of some local U2 fans. They're from the Yahoo U2-Midwest group and are terrific people...have a nice big house, a cool friendly dog, and a kick-ass surround sound stereo system. You don't want to miss this. Email me at sulawesigirl@yahoo.com for the details and directions. I'd post them here, but since it is someone's HOUSE, and this is a public site...I don't think that would be too cricket.

So there you have it. Opportunities to meet and greet your local U2 nuts and make some new friends, find out what the faces behind the nicks are, etc. Hope to see ya there!

-sula

Originally posted by Spiral_Staircase:
Sula, I saw this thread over in Lemonade Stand first, and replied there. Can I ask what this thread title was before Sicy fixed it?

hehe. I was silly and typed in "suitcase" instead of "staircase". *blushes* Please forgive me...my brain took a leave of absence. THANK YOU SICY!

ha! That's what I figured. You actually did that a few months back, and I thought it was hilarious. I didn't know if you did it intentionally or not, but I think it's much better than Spiral Staircase. Picture a spiral staircase. Now picture a spiral suitcase. Which would you rather be?
I think it's clear.
Anyway, I've been using Spiral Suitcase in some of my posts ever since.
Viral Staircase...I hadn't thought of that one. What about Viral Suitcase? Sounds like a garage band.

------------------
Real Saturday Morning Conversation
(a play in one act.)

Spiral: (to wife) What are you watching?

Spiral's Wife: Digimon.

THE END

Nope, definitely not intentional. It's really weird actually because I love Promenade and that line is one of my favorites. So I'm not sure HOW my brain substitutes suitcase for staircase occasionally. And I'm not exactly sure how a spiral suitcase would work.
eek.gif
I know I've never seen one.
wink.gif
Anyways....where's that email?

-sula

one last reminder...the party is tonite. If anyone is missing directions, email me ASAP.

[This message has been edited by sulawesigirl4 (edited 02-27-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom