ATTN: Calling all - U2 TRIBUTE BANDS -

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elvis

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I am currently looking to find all U2 tribute bands that are currently together (active).

If you are in one, or know of one, please email me at elvis@interference.com with TRIBUTE in the subject line, the name of the band, their contact information if you have any, website, email, postal, etc.

Once you've done that, please reply to this thread with the name of the tribute band that you have sent info on.

Thanks!

------------------
-Elvis
http://plot180.net/taol/

I'm in a London (UK) based U2 band called ELEVATION.

Actually we've got a gig booked at the O'Neils pub in Slough (west of London) for St. Paddy's day - 17th March.

Cheers

jules.

There is a Tribute Band in the Toronto Area called "Elevation" Unfortunatly I don't know anything about them, except that they are playing our Grammy Party this Thursday!!

------------------
***Spinny***
"OH, SINNY- er,um- SPINNY!" (freudian slip?)-JulyFly

"Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????
"

Hey Spinninghead.. If you can get any more info about this supposed Toronto-based U2 cover band, Elevation, please let me know. I'm actually thinking about heading up to Toronto for my b-day (which, incidentally is March 17; St. Pat's day), and man would it be great to see one of their shows on my B-day!

Thanks!

-Monro

I don't know how they sound, but remember "mini Bono" (Danno) from Vegas/LA3?? Here's his site:
www.geocities.com/elevationU2tribute

And a bunch of others:

Band Name: ZOO2
Tribute To: U2
Hometown: CHICAGO, IL UNITED STATES
Email: U2SAT@HOTMAIL.COM
Phone:
Description: The closest to U2's sound. International touring and U2 Conventions. Expect Nothing But... The Best!!!!
Reviews

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Band Name: The U2 Tribute
Hometown: Deventer, NETHERLANDS
Email: hans@u2tribute.nl
Phone: 0570-670716
Description: The Dutch U2-Tributeband: Almost better than the real thing.. great show, great sound..
Reviews

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Band Name: ACHTUNG BABIES
Hometown: Rome, ITALY
Email: info@achtungbabies.it
Phone: 003906824282
Description: The famous italian U2 "look alike" tribute band
Reviews

Band Name: Vorsprung Durch Technik
Hometown: Augsburg, GERMANY
Email: management@u2germany.de
Phone: 0049821-2190054
Description: The worlds No.1 U2 Tribute Band with the best Edge-Sound ever heard. Media articles from Guitar magazines and international music magazines.
Reviews

Band Name: TRIB-U
Hometown: ITALY
Email: trib_u2000@yahoo.com
Phone:
Description: WE WILL FOLLOW.........
Reviews

Band Name: U2 Zoo
Hometown: Spartanburg, SC UNITED STATES
Email: info@U2zoo.com
Phone: 864-583-8601
Description: From the moment U2 burst out of Dublin, Ireland, nobody who experienced them would ever hear music in the same way again.
Reviews

Band Name: ZU 2
Hometown: NOTTINGHAMSHIRE,
Email: zu2@lineone.net
Phone: 07930 567 165
Description: U2 TRIBUTE BAND
Reviews

Band Name: Us4
Hometown: LEEDS, UNITED KINGDOM
Email: u2tribute@hotmail.com
Phone:
Description: TOP U2 TRIBUTE ACT
Reviews

Band Name: Unforgettable Fire
Hometown: Riverdale, NY UNITED STATES
Email: sync75@hotmail.com
Phone:
Description:
Reviews

Band Name: ELEVATION
Hometown: Granite city, IL UNITED STATES
Email: info@theu2tribute.com
Phone: 1-314-806-2704
Description:
Reviews

Band Name: ZOO TV
Hometown: Hamburg, GERMANY
Email: zootv@u2tribute.de
Phone: 0049 0 40 450 388 30
Description: U2 Tribute Band from Hamburg Germany
Reviews

Band Name: ELEVATION
Hometown: Toronto, ON CANADA
Email: u2tribute@angelfire.com
Phone: 416-592-1359
Description: Number 1 Canadian U2 Tribute Band From Toronto Ontario

From tributecity.com....

[This message has been edited by Discoteque (edited 02-25-2002).]

Originally posted by monro:
Hey Spinninghead.. If you can get any more info about this supposed Toronto-based U2 cover band, Elevation, please let me know. I'm actually thinking about heading up to Toronto for my b-day (which, incidentally is March 17; St. Pat's day), and man would it be great to see one of their shows on my B-day!

Thanks!

-Monro
I will see what I can find out at the Grammy Party Tomorrow!!

Originally posted by Discoteque:
I don't know how they sound, but remember "mini Bono" (Danno) from Vegas/LA3?? Here's his site:
www.geocities.com/elevationU2tribute

Actually, Danno moved his site to theu2tribute.com
smile.gif
Just wanted to pass that along.

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

[This message has been edited by elevatedmole (edited 02-26-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom