Attention Tallahasee Fans (HelloAngel, others)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

screwtape

Babyface
Where is the best place in town to get tickets for the Tampa show? I noticed that the Spec's on Apalachee has moved.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks much!!

------------------
"Mock the devil and he will flee from thee."
"The devil . . . the prowde spirite . . . cannot endure to be mocked." - Thomas More

Originally posted by screwtape:
Hey there bonovista! Did you go to the Popmart show in Tampa? That was awesome!!

I was at that show(My first U2 show!), and I plan on being in Tampa on the 1st.....

------------------
Nate

"Ready for the shuffle
Ready for the deal
Ready to let go of the steering wheel
I'm ready
Ready for the crush"

-Zoo Station

Originally posted by njf77:
I was at that show(My first U2 show!), and I plan on being in Tampa on the 1st.....

That was also my first U2 show!

Hopefully my second will be in Tampa on the 1st. This time we won't have to worry about rain . . .

------------------
"The devil . . . the prowde spirite . . . cannot endure to be mocked." - Thomas More

Rather watch U2 than that terrible so called hockey team that we have..

Emeraldscorpio and I live here in Tampa, so I really want to get tickets..
smile.gif

P.S. I never saw Pop...
frown.gif

Originally posted by screwtape:

That was also my first U2 show!

Hopefully my second will be in Tampa on the 1st. This time we won't have to worry about rain . . .

Every account I've ever heard of that show says it was raining, but I honestly don't remember any rain...I guess I was having too much fun...(Coincidentally, yesterday was the 4th Anniversary of that show!)

------------------
Nate

"Ready for the shuffle
Ready for the deal
Ready to let go of the steering wheel
I'm ready
Ready for the crush"

-Zoo Station

Originally posted by njf77:
Every account I've ever heard of that show says it was raining, but I honestly don't remember any rain

I think I remember Bono talking about fitting in the show before the rain came. It also drizzled in the stands for a few minutes during "One" and gave the arch a bit of a halo.

The Ice Palace is a nice venue, and Tampa is a cool city. (I'll be moving there next year!)
smile.gif

Oh and good call Nate: happy belated Popmart Tampa Anniversary!

I know that all you Seminole fans are still grieving yet another loss but does anybody know anything about procuring tickets around here??

(The Ticketmaster phone number doesn't seem to be working!)

Thanks!

------------------

Back
Top Bottom