Attention So Cal U2 fans!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

missmacphisto

Refugee
What is everyone going to be doing today, tomorrow, and Thursay? Are there any U2/ Grammy parties going on? Is anyone here going to try and see the boys at the airport(i'm not sure which one theyre using this time), at the hotel, or at the show itself?
wink.gif

On the Yahoo Group U2LA, it does seem that there are going to be some fans trying to catch 'em at the Grammies, the hotel, and possibly the airport as well.
confused.gif

I NEED DETAILS!!!! Please post, email, or AIM/ICQ(see profile) me and let me know if anyone has any ideas, as i've been very busy and havent yet had the time to wade through all of the posts on the U2LA group yet.
Thanks!!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

[This message has been edited by Miss MacPhisto (edited 02-26-2002).]

Ooh! Thanks for the info!
Nica, which U2 story? The one where i actually did meet them, i take it?
biggrin.gif
Hee hee hee!
Well i did post it, i'm afraid the threads may be gone for good though as i cant find them.
frown.gif
They were titled "I see Irish people" and "Touched By A Larry!"
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I'll email you all the sordid details soon!
eek.gif
wink.gif

The thing is, I'd like to go to the staples center tomorrow, and i probably could, but Unsolved Mysteries is scheduled to be shot outside where i work tomorrow, and if i show up, its very likely i'll get to be in it!
eek.gif

So, i'm really torn! Itd help if i knew what time the band is likely to arrive.

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

[This message has been edited by Miss MacPhisto (edited 02-26-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom