Atomic Bomb songs list

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

highestmountain

Babyface
This it he groupf songs for me:
Vertigo (best song on album)
Miracle Drug
SKIP SOMETIMES!!!
LAPOE (recall Bono's drumming, live)
COBL (reminds me of Streeets)
ABO You (esp. when Bono screams and Edge gives taht cool solo)
Man and Woman (very underrated; could have, and still can, be a single; would sound great on radio)

And the rest I just skip, except maybe Species.
ONE YOURE AGO IS AE THEM in chicago,
memrories ..

man and a women is fucking brill , love the edge in that where " she was already mine " best bit.

i listen to all of the bomb now apart from one step closer cos that is snoozeplay.

vaz02 said:
man and a women is fucking brill , love the edge in that where " she was already mine " best bit.

i LOVE that part in a man and a woman...i went through a phaze of just skipping through the whole song to that bit.
'brown eyed girl across the street, on rue saint divine.
i thought this is the one for me but she was already mine..you were already mine..'
love it!

im glad this song is finally getting credit. ive always thought it was a sublime piece of brilliance which was brutally ignored and/or rubbished by most people on here...

its pretty much the only song on HTDAAB that makes me think u2 can still master the artful side of pop

Its getting slated all the time..i cant understand as i think its one of htdaabs best.

its also a nice bass performance from adam too , one of his strongest songs on the album i might add.

junkydog said:
its a damn sexy tune!

i think that too , its got a sway to it nice mix of beats and bass and nice edge falsetto's.

It needs tweaking a bit before its radio worthy though.

granted a man and a woman isnt as upbeat as some of their stuff.. but i think its cute!:drool:

A Man and a Woman was one of my favorites when I first heard the album, and is still near the top of my HTDAAB list!!!

Great bass work and drums, cool vocals, and edge has this acoustic/spanish flavour to the guitar, just awsome!!!!

Great, great song, that has some very strong lyrics and is unfairly dissed by many here.

Man and a woman is a beautiful song.
A very unusual one for U2 in terms of mood and atmosphere. Not my favourite and not a musical direction I'd like to see U2 continue in, but beautiful all the same.

Back
Top Bottom