ask the EYKIW mod

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KhanadaRhodes

Paper Gods
Staff member
given the success of pax's thread in FYM, i thought mayhaps one would do well in here too.

there's also one in LS, but any questions you ask don't really have to be forum specific. i only put one in each forum because i know there are some that come here and not there, and vice versa.

so ask anything! :wink:

EDIT: this thread is supposed to be about asking various mod-related questions, but i suppose anything goes! :D

Last edited:
:lmao:

i don't know if i have a favourite. i suppose it would be new religion (off rio), because it's such a damn cool song. it kicks ass live as well. it's got a bass solo :drool: and simon kinda raps before rapping was in vogue.

Should I dance for freedom while taking all possible outcomes into consideration?

Mullen4Prez said:
Why pick milk of coke? (alot of people would consider that as crazy talk)
my mom raised me not to have a lot of sugary things. i had candy and stuff, but my cereal of choice growing up was always cheerios or frosted flakes if i wanted something sweet. even as a kid, if we went out, i'd try to get milk to drink if i could.

i've never been the type to have a six pack of coke every day. :shrug:

Zootlesque said:
How many hours a day/week do you spend here?
let's see...i'm usually on from about 3-10 pm (i'm lowballing it here) so, at least seven hours a day. :eeklaugh:

on the weekends it can be even more. like yesterday...i think i spent over 12 hours on here! :reject:

yeah yeah...me too. waaaaaay too long. I gotta get out and enjoy the absolutely gorgeous day outside.

Zootlesque said:
yeah yeah...me too. waaaaaay too long. I gotta get out and enjoy the absolutely gorgeous day outside.
oh yes i know. my mom is going to be over later so i'm sure we'll go out and do something.

otherwise, i'm trapped in this apartment all day! :yikes:

What does it feel like to have absolute power? Do you ever have a desire to abuse it and begin banning people simply because you can? Do you ever have delusions of grandeur?

Miggy D said:
What does it feel like to have absolute power? Do you ever have a desire to abuse it and begin banning people simply because you can? Do you ever have delusions of grandeur?
haha, well i don't have the power to ban people. all i can really do is close/move/merge/etc. threads and view the super-secret mod forums :shh:

if i did have the power to ban people though, i wouldn't abuse it. :D

KhanadaRhodes said:

haha, well i don't have the power to ban people. all i can really do is close/move/merge/etc. threads and view the super-secret mod forums :shh:

if i did have the power to ban people though, i wouldn't abuse it. :D

What separates a Forum Moderator from a Super Forum Moderator? What do you have to do to be upgraded from regular to super? Are there secret meetings involving cloaks and ancient chants and ritualistic goat sacrifices? Or is it something much simpler like, say, a quiz of some sort?

Or can one only climb the Moderator ladder through more devious means?
snajper.gif

-Miggy

the difference is this: when you become a mod, you have to request to be supersized and pay the additional 39 cents. i didn't have any change on me so i'm a regular moderator. :shrug:

Miggy D said:
What separates a Forum Moderator from a Super Forum Moderator?

A Forum Moderator moderats a few forums, a Forum Super Moderator moderates all forums.

Back
Top Bottom