ask the EYKIW mod

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
KhanadaRhodes said:
the difference is this: when you become a mod, you have to request to be supersized and pay the additional 39 cents. i didn't have any change on me so i'm a regular moderator. :shrug:

rockon.gif

I'm going out Saturday. Should I wear my black lace shirt with my jeans or my fawn top edged with sequins?

Thanking you in anticipation.

maybe i should take out a personal ad here :hmm:

21, frequently changing hair colour, girl with a "nice personality," looking for a guy who knows how to do chores and doesn't leave dirty dishes in the sink. :lmao:

You know you want to find a bloke who can tell you everything you ever wanted to know and more about U2's setlists!

Yep, I'm sure that's why all the girls back at school were tripping over each other to talk to me!

... wait ... that didn't happen ... :sad:

Axver said:
You know you want to find a bloke who can tell you everything you ever wanted to know and more about U2's setlists!

Yep, I'm sure that's why all the girls back at school were tripping over each other to talk to me!

... wait ... that didn't happen ... :sad:
:lmao: :hug:

quick!! what was the sixth song played on the fifth date of lovetown? :wave:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:lmao: :hug:

quick!! what was the sixth song played on the fifth date of lovetown? :wave:

The fifth date was 1989-09-28, Sydney, the notable date where All Along The Watchtower was played sans Desire.

But goodness, what was the sixth song? I was looking at this set just a few days ago.

I'll guess The Unforgettable Fire.

And woo, I'm right! http://www.u2-vertigo-tour.com/show742.html

:rockon:

Edit: ha, I obviously need sleep, you said SIXTH song, which I knew was Bullet, but now I look a bit silly. Ah well.

Edit #2: I even knew I needed to get the sixth song, but my brain went for the fifth. Why? To show me I need to sleep, I think.

I'm sure I'll still be here in 10 minutes, though.

Last edited:
Axver said:
The fifth date was 1989-09-28, Sydney, the notable date where All Along The Watchtower was played sans Desire.

But goodness, what was the sixth song? I was looking at this set just a few days ago.

I'll guess The Unforgettable Fire.

And woo, I'm right! http://www.u2-vertigo-tour.com/show742.html

:rockon:

Edit: ha, I obviously need sleep, you said SIXTH song, which I knew was Bullet, but now I look a bit silly. Ah well.
:lmao: omigor...

unfortunately i have to go to work now (yeah, i do have a real job), but please guys, feel free to keep the questions coming! :laugh:

:wave:

What would be your ideal job?

Also, can you pay me or do you know someone who would pay me to be a setlist nerd?

Axver said:
:wave:

What would be your ideal job?

Also, can you pay me or do you know someone who would pay me to be a setlist nerd?
my ideal job? i've thought long and hard about this: mattress endurance tester.

to answer your second question, i dunno. maybe if you can get on as a staff member of a U2 site (not inteference though, we don't get paid) :laugh:

bedouin fire said:
did you see my car key?
oh whoops, that was yours? ummm...you didn't go looking for your car yet did you? look over there! *points*

*runs away*

Back
Top Bottom