Argument Provoking?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congratulations!

You're the One Millionth person to make this post!

You've won a lifetime supply of bottled water, the one commercially sold item whose redundancy matches that of this post!

:wink:

namkcuR said:
Congratulations!

You're the One Millionth person to make this post!

You've won a lifetime supply of bottled water, the one commercially sold item whose redundancy matches that of this post!

:wink:

Don't feel bad zepher25. namkcur is only the 3,000,000 th person to post a comment such as the one above. :wink:

You know you're spending too much time here when you know (and give a crap) how many times a subject has been posted about. :yes: Of course, most of us have been spending waaaaay too much time here... :uhoh:

It's simply a matter of taste, I like U2, He doesn't.

My suggestion to him is - go and find something you do like listening to.

My response to his page is

:corn:

I think he's just so over-the-top that he's hilarious. And let's face it, if he didn't post such wild rants no one would read his site. It's kind of like the tabloids -- the more outrageous the better. :shrug:

yeah the U2 rant did raise at least 1 valid point about how bono says all his stuff about dont depribe others of what you demand and couldent be reached for comment as he was stepping off his private jet into his limousine

I'm sorry, but the site is hilarious, so full of bull but it's great comedy. If only he did it to a band that would make me agree with him.

"he can't help but bellow out a limp-dick line like "I can feeeeEEEEEEeeeeeel." Pussy."

lol

GibsonGirl said:
I think maddox is fantastic.

Some of the stuff he says is a little :huh: and I'm really not happy that he's taken the Che Guevara logo and associated himself with it but whatevers.

He's dead on with songs like Crumbs, One Step Closer (Soundtrack to a coma, YES!) and LAPOE.

Not everything on the internet needs to be taken seriously.
But wait guys, the internet is serious business!!! :ohmy:

I'm still waiting for The Worst songs of 2005. :sexywink:

One of the best Maddox posts i think. Always makes me laugh. :D Spot on with the talk about fans, not to mention 'How To...' :wink:

zepher25 said:
be pretty funny if edge saw the page and just for laughs at the start of a show yelled out "watch out the edge will cut you"

:lol: Oh my, that would be the greatest show ever! I wouldn't care if they played Grace for 2 and a half hours straight, The Edge saying that would definitely make it the best show ever.

I loved this part::lmao:

"Yet another fan on a message board had this to say about "Miracle Drug:"

I think that Bono turns pop culture upside down with the line "I've had enough of romantic love."

Wow, how profound. Look out pop-culture! Bono has had enough of "romantic love." Here comes Bono and his idiotic fans to make ambiguous jabs at you. "

Total U2 Nut said:
If you want an offensive web page, try this;

http://www.sprengmeister.org/nsfw/jesusishitler/

It's so OTT that it's obvious the bloke doesn't mean a word, his reply to some of his hatemail makes me laugh.

(BTW - Please don't take offense if you're overly religious, I don't believe in any of the crap this guy is writing)

Thats a funny site. The email responses are hilarious. And I have also learned something.....that the "h" in Jesus h Christ stands for hitler. I never knew that. :wink:

you just gotta love vertigos seriously heavy lyrics for example "WoooAoo! WoooAoo! WoooAoo! WoooAoo! or the poignant verse Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah,
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah.

Back
Top Bottom