Are you ready for some football???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
J - E - T - S

J E T S

J E T S

J E T S

VINNY AND THE JETS ARE GOIN ALL THE WAY THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

------------------
Mac Phisto's N.Y. Headquarters

Well, I think Oakland, Denver, or Tenessee have the best superbowl chances for the AFC, but I really have no clue who will rise out of the ashes of the NFC; Minnesota? New Orleans? St.Louis? As long as it's NOT the Giants!

Another vote for the Colts, the team with the real triplets, and the future of pro football, Peyton Manning.
wink.gif

Hi Z Edge!!! How about our Sooners!! Great improvement in the offense. And what more can you say about our "D" Hybl really is getting more relaxed in the system. He really throws a nice ball. 2 cup cakes coming up to fine tune before the "real" season kicks in.

BOOMER!!!!
SOONER!!!!

Go Vols! (University of Tennessee - yay we won yesterday even though we played like shite)

Go Titans!

Guess Y'all can tell where I'm from...

smile.gif

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

Football predictions? One again Manchester United will reign supreme but it wont be as easy as previous seasons. And the 'other' football? Chargers will surprise all of you.

------------------
The goal is soul

Originally posted by bu2iful:
Hi Z Edge!!! How about our Sooners!! Great improvement in the offense. And what more can you say about our "D" Hybl really is getting more relaxed in the system. He really throws a nice ball. 2 cup cakes coming up to fine tune before the "real" season kicks in.

BOOMER!!!!
SOONER!!!!

Yeah, I am glad we finally got some offense going. Hybl didn't bother to go downfield last week so it was nice to see that he really can throw, and his ball looks better than our beloved Josh Huepeil (sorry, I know I mispelled his name). I'm glad to see him connect with his tight end, too. And my that #22 Quinton Griffith reminds me of a little Emmitt Smith or Barry Sanders! Damn, over 200 yards! Yes our D is BAD ASS and BRUTAL!! We have a couple of "weeks off" but hopefully we will not let that hurt us. Something about last years 63-14 over Texas makes me think they are going to be waiting for us this year...

As long as "CHRISSY" is the QB, I have no worries as far as TEXASS goes, he reads defenses like Bono reads music.... Wait that is a piss poor comparison, but you know what I mean. HaHa!!!!

Yeah we ought to be okay. I still worry about them because they are the hype right now. Where do you live, BTW??

I live in Tulsa. I'm usually in Norman on game days. Do you want to meet up and party before the game sometime? Do you have season tix.?

Originally posted by baker6621:
GO MIAMI! 33-7 over PENN ST! PATERNO SUCKS!
smile.gif

Dude, I was there, and believe me, Joe was the only reason it wasn't worse.

I'd offer congrats, but you sound more like a Notre Dame or Pitt fan than a Hurricane.

------------------
Sometimes the most powerful thing you can do for someone is to just tell them to fuck off. I am told to fuck off rather a lot by these three gentlemen.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom