Are you KIDDING me with Providence 2 Setlist!?!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hawkfire

The Fly
Party Girl full band????
SLOW DANCING?!?!?! Full Band!!!!
Wild Honey out of leftfield!!!
Please acoustic...

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, my 12 shows are over and I am not too pleased about it at this moment.

WOW - DYING for reviews people!!!!

Don't have much time to write a full review, but this show rocked! I leaned over to my husband and told him, "You have no idea the show you are seeing!" Not only was it so cool to hear Party Girl, Slow Dancing, and Wild Honey, but everything else sounded unbelievable. Both Pride and ISHFWILF sounded as good as I've ever heard them. Edge was so on last night, it was unbelievable. And perhaps most surprising was the fact that Bono remembered the words to all three of the surprise songs! Slow Dancing got a little awkward at the end, as (I know someone else already pointed this out) they didn't seem sure how to end it. After an extra chorus at the end, Bono said "Let's try that again" and they did another chorus and just kind of ended. Everyone was at their best last night, Edge blew me away with both the guitar and his voice. Larry spoke! After WAlk On, the band stayed and everyone sang Happy Birthday to Larry again.

By far, this is the best U2 I've ever seen, between surprise songs and just unbelievable performances of the older stuff. The boys at their best!

i just read the set list at http//www.yourblueroom.com

that's fabulous! happy birthday, larry!
biggrin.gif

------------------
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Remember, kids, when asking for candy you should consider replacing "treat" with another delicious word, the birthday boy's name...

TRICK OR LARRY!!!

Love,
Emily

The city's desire to take me for more and more...

Oh my God! Was that the best setlist this leg of the tour? DAMN IT! Why couldn't Larry's birthday be Nov. 2nd? I would have seen Party Girl played live.

Back
Top Bottom