Are you in any U2 video/movie ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Im in the Phoenix Elevation show bootleg video. You can see me running around the heart following Bono and then my head popping up out of the people when he was holding up the flags, and Im taking pictures!! Fun stuff finding yourself in a video :wink:

BAW -

On the Vegas boot, is there anything from Edge's side of the heart or when the girl was pulled up? I was standing right about there with my boyfriend.

I've got a question along these lines-- when y'all say bootleg, you mean someone sneaks a camcorder or whathaveyou into the concert and records it? I'm so naive, etc. I'd be afraid of getting caught! :hmm: so, how does one get a camera or such into a concert?

my dad's at the start of Achtung Baby: The cameos.... he turns to the camera, kinda cool that for interference footage on the zootv video they picked him...and hes on the bridge when they played ontop of the clarence, but me...no

I'm in the Boston Elevation show for a split second at the tip of the heart. My husband, best friend and I also show up in the "making of" section screaming some slow motion "Wooooo Hooooos". It always makes me smile!

HelloAngel said:
BAW -

On the Vegas boot, is there anything from Edge's side of the heart or when the girl was pulled up? I was standing right about there with my boyfriend.

One of the cameras is focused on the crowd at the tip of the heart for most of Wild Honey, leading into People Get Ready and yes, it zooms right into the crowd when he talks to her and pulls her up on stage.

I keep trying to pause it to look for you but it goes blurry on me :mad:

4EVRU2 said:
I've got a question along these lines-- when y'all say bootleg, you mean someone sneaks a camcorder or whathaveyou into the concert and records it? I'm so naive, etc. I'd be afraid of getting caught! :hmm: so, how does one get a camera or such into a concert?

Some of these are where fans have taken cameras into the venues, yeah. I don't know how they do it, I've never recorded video. Some of them are professionally shot concerts that have gotten out to the fan community somehow. Not the best person to say, maybe someone who's recorded video will stop by. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom