Are you happy or not with the .......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Axver said:

And I'm still waiting for a Lovetown DVD. I'm not even going to buy the ZooTV DVD so I don't care what the extras are.

wouldnt it be sweet if within a popmart show easter egg, there was a lovetown show easter egg?

Chizip said:

wouldnt it be sweet if within a popmart show easter egg, there was a lovetown show easter egg?

And Axver wouldn't even buy it, so he would never know.

I'm kinda happy, I wish they put on an indoor concert, I really don't think that ppl should ask for another broadcast, buts that their opinion on what they think..

Axver said:

And I'm still waiting for a Lovetown DVD. I'm not even going to buy the ZooTV DVD so I don't care what the extras are.

Disagree with you about ZooTV but I'd also love to get a full Lovetown show on dvd:drool:

Live Hawkmoon:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I'd rather have Rotterdam 06-01-1990 :drool: :drool:

arguably better than Dublin 26-12-1989 :wink:

PS: waiting for Axver reply :wink:

ponkine said:
I'd rather have Rotterdam 06-01-1990 :drool: :drool:

arguably better than Dublin 26-12-1989 :wink:

PS: waiting for Axver reply :wink:

How come you'd prefer 1990-01-06? I feel 1989-12-26 has the better setlist; besides the legendary performances of One Tree Hill and Streets, it has that great opening in God Part II and Gloria instead of IWF. Though 1990-01-06 does have some of Bono's stranger snippets in Bullet - I Never Promised You A Rose Garden and Don't Worry Be Happy! :lol:

If you'd said you'd prefer 1990-01-10, I'd understand that. In fact, as long as I got 1989-12-26's One Tree Hill (and hopefully Streets) as bonus tracks, I'd take 1990-01-10. What an AMAZING setlist that show had.

david said:
haha, why do people want a whole other concert as a bonus feature? sheesh.

you people and your want for 90000 thousand bonus features of documentaries, concerts, etc.

It's like you want them to put out a DVD called "ZOO TV the documentaries and tons of other crap!" oh, and the special feature is the Zoo TV Sydney show.

Have a look at Phil Collins ... First Farewell Tour 2 DVD ... plenty of worthy and extensive extras (running time 6 hours) and nothing crap :drool: just watch and listen to In The Air Tonight at the piano in the early 80s :heart: video promos for every song of the concert, lost documentaries, etc

because of fans like you U2 can rest on their laurels forever, spit a crappy "2 DVD" set with nothing but fillers on the second DVD, get the cheap money and dissappear. It's the same s*** as Elevation Boston. I'm wondering if you have watched any other Zoo TV concert other than Sydney :|

Watch Stockholm 1992 complete and then you'll feel the angry at the band for refusing to release decent and extensive material. They must have at least 50+ Zoo TV complete concerts to choose from, and they put a couple of live songs as fish hook... and do you want me to be happy with that. Is this a joke or what?.

People like us, who like to have bootlegs know the amount of stuff the band have collecting dust. Just go to www.youtube.com and you'll find burried treasures that claim to see the light someday. It's not fair, for years fans have waited for Zoo TV on DVD and they finally go with a poor excuse for the bucks instead. And I've watched excellent documetaries (for example, making of One video) that I bet you will blow away the mini documentaries presented on the second DVD in vain. They don't even include Acthung Baby videos!.

What will be next?. Red Rocks from the VHS transfer?. It wouldn't be surprise if they go with a VHS-DVD transfer on the fly, without the full concert and without all those TV shows, live festivals as Devore and Loreley, etc on 1983.

I'd rather see Lovetown DVD instead :heart:

Axver said:

If you'd said you'd prefer 1990-01-10, I'd understand that. In fact, as long as I got 1989-12-26's One Tree Hill (and hopefully Streets) as bonus tracks, I'd take 1990-01-10. What an AMAZING setlist that show had.

;)

Btw i don't think asking for a Popmart dvd is too much. We have waited long enough.

Plus it wouldnt cost them anything. They would make huge money from it. So im hoping for a 2007 release.

Barely anybody watches extras anyway...lucky you are getting any extras at all. Im happy with them.

Yahweh said:
Barely anybody watches extras anyway...lucky you are getting any extras at all. Im happy with them.

The UF doc on the Slane DVD is almost as good as the concert itself

:lol:

LemonMacPhisto said:

The UF doc on the Slane DVD is almost as good as the concert itself

:lol:

For sure

I still want UV on the dvd , maybe as a easter egg ......

I mean a U2 live dvd without any song featuring Edge's explorer ??? :eyebrow:

Has been done before , and u all saw how did RH do in the movies :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom