Are you gonna wait forever should have been on the album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
More work on the tune and it would be killer- but imo as it stands now definitely b-side material.

No it shouldnt have been on the album, its a good song but it certainly wouldnt meet any of the quality of the tracks on the album..not to mention the fact that it sounds much like Oasis and I am sure that U2 realize this.

You know, I loved this song a lot when I first heard it. Now I like it a little less. Neon Lights I liked a little at first and now I like it more than Are You...? . B-side are a strange thing for me. The love-hate thing figures more prominently with them.

If you want to hear AYGWF, go out and buy the Vertigo single! Support the lads and get some good music at the same time.

Its worth the 3 dollars just to hear what kind of difference actual CD quality can make for the songs.

I like AYGWF, I think it's a nice rock/guitar song, but I'm not so sure it fits on the album. That said, I have not sat down and listened to the album all the way through yet (I'm semi-holding out). I think the B-sides to HTDAAB will be some of the best U2 has released since the JT/R&H era.

I love AYGWF. If it were on the album, I think it would sound best between All Because Of You & A Man And A Woman.

I would like to hear this song.......and yes I would just go out and buy the single but it's not in the stores here. I have it on order at Amazon, but I won't get it until after November 16 :(

So if anyone would like to send it to me my address is wolf_Q@yahoo.com Thanks :)

wolf I just tried to send you Mercy but it wouldnt let me.. too big for your mailbox?

Can someone send it to me, please?

elevation.emt at gmail dot com

Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom