Are You Ganna Wait Forever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ok
everyone, stop downloading so i may get it
thanx!

jejeje
guess I WILL have to wait forever

ramblin rose said:
it's funny how everyone gets antsy just prior to a new download.

sorry, i've been a little on edge since the republicans cleaned house on Tuesday.

dabiggestu2fan said:
I think the album may have leaked but no confirmation yet if its liget or not!

on what grounds do you base this info on? once again, i hope my "check this out" thread wasn't misleading. i just wanted people to know that whether the files are real or fake, they're downloadable at winmx.

The U2 virgins are gonna love this.

Heh heh.

They'll probably make an amendment saying they can listen to it because it's a b-side :|

mikal said:

sorry, i've been a little on edge since the republicans cleaned house on Tuesday.

Please, I'd rather not think about that. Yesterday, I wasn't sure I could even get excited about these downloads or even the new album again.

ETA = 43.5 minutes on T1 Line.

Shit this is excruciating.

Has anyone finished or has the server crashed?

And the file is only 3,5MB. This is too funny.

This might be worse than trying to download the stupid VMALA from U2Arg the other day.

its kind of funny that the reason we all have to wait is because we are all trying at the same time. If one person could just download it and then upload to yousendit, we would all have it sooner.

It's just like the good old days. We had 28.8 kbps connections. It took half an hour to download a page of plain text... AND we had to walk five miles in the snow every morning to plug our modems into our ISP's main frame.

Kids today. :tsk:

Hoodlem said:
its kind of funny that the reason we all have to wait is because we are all trying at the same time. If one person could just download it and then upload to yousendit, we would all have it sooner.

so who's going to stop downloading? you? :)

Back
Top Bottom