Are You Addicted to U2 & INTERFERENCE?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeffo17

Acrobat
I was wondering if anyone else was like me..... I am totally addicted to U2 and these Forums.

I have been a U2 fan for about 8 years but in the last year i think i have become totally addicted. I come to this forum everytime i hop on my computer, which is about 10 times a day and hope there is some new exciting U2 news.

Then I go watch some cable TV and i just love the more i see U2 music videos, then i go drive in my car and ive got a cd full of songs but i skip other songs and only listen to U2. I mean i think about U2 all the time I wish them all the success in the world and i do admire Bono too.

Whenever i am talking to family, friends etc. and if someone mentions U2 i just love it its like a fix, i love to talk about them. I think about U2 more than i think about anything else.... I dont think it can be that healthy but oh well. U2 seems to be my life.

Is anyone else like me???

I go to the point were i post links to the new clip for WITS on all other music forums i find because i want everyone to discsover U2.... I want young people to like them im only 20 myself. I think everyone should like them.

I was thinking this too the other day. i actually can't go a day without going on interference and its also a disappointment when there's no new news posts : o

Thank God I just got myself a Christmas job XD

Is there an Interferencers Anonymous?

If so, is it next to Lindsay Lohan's AA meetings.

I have some eggs rarin' to do something.

Yes, you are not alone. Lately, I have been turning to u2, more and more, for comfort for challenges in my life.

And I do the same thing, send links to friends and family of non-u2 believers.

Nice to know I am not alone in this.

:wave: Yup I'm addicted to U2. I go in phases where sometimes I ONLY listen to U2 and I wonder why I bother to have other music on my iPod. LIke now. Eventually I'll remember that I like other bands OK too. Interference is nice because I don't know anybody in person who likes U2 beyond enjoying the singles they've heard on the radio, or maybe JT/AB.

I'm not necessarily addicted to Interference *cough denial cough* but I'm addicted to the smileys. Where is :lmao: or :ohmy: or most importantly :drool: when I need it for email, messaging, blog commenting... Really I need that :drool: everywhere I go online.

Yep! Addicted. :|

*ignores big pile of presents waiting to be wrapped in the hope they'll go away*

Varitek said:

I'm not necessarily addicted to Interference *cough denial cough* but I'm addicted to the smileys. Where is :lmao: or :ohmy: or most importantly :drool: when I need it for email, messaging, blog commenting... Really I need that :drool: everywhere I go online.

yeah I hate it when I'm writing an email or IM or whatever and I don't have interference smilies :sad:

:wink: :drool: :D and :huh: are ones I find myself wishing I had especially

:yes:

I too always love to use the smilies and wish i could use them elsewhere!!! :ohmy:

I'm not addicted. I swear..
Nothing wrong with setting the alarm clock to get up in the wee hours of the morn to read about concerts I can't see or hear.:hyper:
And what's the problem with calling in sick because I want to see some U2 related program on TV. :drool:
I mean who care's if the company can monitor everywhere I go on the internet. Hell they might just get inspired by Bono's work.
Wondering what I might be missing on interference while in a meeting. perfectly normal..:yes:
I don't have a problem.. no not at all.. :shrug:
oh less I forget how hard it is for me to write a work related im without smilies...:wink:

I'm completely addicted. I rarely listen to music other than U2 anymore. I feel like a terrible music fan.

I really have enjoyed my time on this site.

I'm so addicted that I don't even realize that I listen to U2 and visit this forum everyday. I like talking about non-U2 stuff with other fans. Especially Survivor or MLB hot stove. BTW, Yul won this season on Survivor! Anyway, this site is great and so is my love for U2!

AtomicBono said:

yeah I hate it when I'm writing an email or IM or whatever and I don't have interference smilies :sad:

:wink: :drool: :D and :huh: are ones I find myself wishing I had especially

some of us have 'borrowed' the smilies and added them to our MSNs :whistle:

i'm addicted to both :drool:

redhotswami said:
I think I visit this site more often than I check my e-mail. But that's mostly because I'm avoiding work :shh:

DITTO!!!

Doing it right now... :shifty:

:| cos I hate my job.

Back
Top Bottom