Are You A U2 Addict?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1. Do you ever listen to U2 when you’re alone? Yes, constantly.
2. Concerning your U2 fandom, has anyone ever told you that you listen to U2 too much? Everyone I have met!
3. Do you regularly listen to U2 at a certain time of the day or on certain occasions, for example, when you go to bed, when you wake up, before or after a meal, or before or after sex? Yes, yes, yes, and yes!
4. Have you ever lied about your U2 fandom to family members or friends? Yes.
5. Have you ever stolen U2 music? No! I wouldn't want to interrupt someone's elses' obsession!
6. Have you ever done things to get U2 music or tickets that you later regretted? Yeah...
7. Has your U2 fandom ever caused problems for you with school or with work? Yes, I would wear hidden earphones and listen to U2 during school and work.
8. Do you experience withdrawal symptoms when you go without U2 music for a few days? Yes! I panic when I don't find a CD!
9. Have you associated with people whom you normally wouldn’t just so you could have access to U2 music? Yes, Craig Snyderman.
10. Have you stopped associating with any of your friends because they don’t listen to U2 as much as you? Yes.

Is there a U2 rehab???

Back
Top Bottom