Are u2 the artist behind your fave ever song?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For me, that distinction will always be held by Pink Floyd's "Comfortably Numb." "With or Without You" would probably rank #3 or #4.

If it has to be contemporary music, then "My way" - Frank Sinatra.

Last edited:
My favorite song, ever?
Toss up between Kiss by Prince and Black velvet - no idea who sings it, but I love that song.

Ok for a non U2 song it would have to be

Dead Can Dance: Host of a Seraphim or Carnival is Over.

For a U2 it would have to be either, With or With Out You or Running to Stand Still.

cdisantis83 said:
For me, that distinction will always be held by Pink Floyd's "Comfortably Numb." "With or Without You" would probably rank #3 or #4.

I don't really have a favourite song of all time but if I had to choose, Comfortably Numb would be at the top.

As far as U2 songs go I would say that Where The Streets Have No Names would rank in my top 5.

U2 aren't my favourite band these days, but One Tree Hill still gets the honours as my favourite song.

Until the end of the world, Until The End Of The World is goin' to be my fav song, so answer is yes. I guess Jesus really got together with Judas in afterlife and wrote Until for Bono, but they told him not to tell anyone... :drool: :drool:

Justin24 said:
And why are they not one of your favorite bands?

I said they're not my favourite band, singular, not that they aren't one of my favourites. I still really enjoy the eighties stuff. But other bands are better and do more for me.

Absolutely. I can't imagine Beautiful Day being anything other than #1 for quite a while. That song is hard to top.

Yes. I think so. Even though it's hard to pin down one #1 song of all time, U2's One has always been my favorite song ever!

The Sad Punk said:
Nah, my favourite song is "You Set the Scene" by Love. And after that it's all a blur.

Yes! Blur!! What a great band. What are your favorites by them?

I like their later, more experimental stuff. Favorite songs are Tender, Trimm Trabb, Sweet Song, Good Song, To the End and The Universal.

Back
Top Bottom