Are U2 Just A Bunch Or Creepy Old Guys?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have to agree with doctorwho here. Even though one probably shouldn't take shaunvox's bizarre/negative threads and comments seriously, his constant posting of them is becoming just a bit tiring.

Take this thread, for example. What's the point of it? Obviously people are going to roll their eyes and then veer the thread off-topic, which is what has happened. It just seems like a massive waste of space to me. And it's pretty funny that shaunvox seems to slag on Bono these days, yet he posts pictures of himself imitating Bono to see if the girls on this board think he's hot. (Sorry buddy, it's not working).

U2Man said:
Where are those pictures?

My buddy yimou wants to see a hot troll!

Who're you trying to fool? I've seen those blown-up 48 X 36" pictures of shaun in your bedroom!

Zootlesque said:

Who're you trying to fool? I've seen those blown-up 48 X 36" pictures of shaun in your bedroom!

:shh:

you promised not to tell.

you'll never make it to my bedroom again :tsk:

LMAO at some of your responses hahah omg haha chill out people hahah omg

ok so who wants to see more new pictures of me in the fly shades???

shaun vox said:
LMAO at some of your responses hahah omg haha chill out people hahah omg

ok so who wants to see more new pictures of me in the fly shades???

You're really Slash, aren't you? (avatar evidence) :mad: I think this thread is here because you're jealous that GNR didn't reach U2 mythic status!

Hot Trollette:

troll0af.jpg

ShaunVox, you are a master performance artist. You are the Christo of Blue Crack. Look at what you've done to these people...!

U2Man said:

A garment extending from the waist to the knee or ankle, covering each leg separately; "he had a sharp crease in his trousers"

:happy:

Nice pic U2Man

Back
Top Bottom