Are the Milan cuts on the 'U218' DVD the best performances?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
J_NP said:

What's the point in axing Original , So we would have be left with 2 Zoo Encores and NO Original with guitar ... :huh:

Well, I wanted to have Zoo Station, The Fly, and Electric Co. in there so I would have to get rid of three if I kept it at ten. The more I think about it though, the more I regret deciding to ax OOTS. I don't what I'd get rid of instead. Why the hell did U2 decide to only release 10 tracks? :(

I wonder if there will someday be a boot dvd of the entire pro-shot show, just like how you can get the rest of the pro-shot footage of Red Rocks

You mean something like this...

Utoo said:

I know. :D I'm not saying that it's not. I just think that it was talked about months ago as if God actually walks through the stadium on this dvd. :wink:

:drool:
:bow:
:hyper:

Milan!

:faint:

I think Milan was their way of putting out the songs that made Europe leg on DVD: AIWIY. I still haven't found..., IWF, MS, WOWY. Kind of a "best of Europe". The crowd is great, and the band are more loose than Chicago, but overall I thought the directing was classic Hamilton (with the very honourable exception of I still haven't found... which may be his finest hour as a director for U2 - perfectly captured).

I think Chicago has a better setlist and better direction.

Back
Top Bottom