Are Brains Sexy? - Page 6 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > Everything You Know Is Wrong > Everything You Know Is Wrong Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 10-26-2001, 06:36 AM   #76
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 07:57 AM
Guys can be so shallow.

But damned if I don't want one. *sighs*

------------------
Angel in devil's shoes
Salvation in the blues

Proud Owner of Larry's Stick!!!

~*April*~ (AIM-POPLemonGirl)

Old 11-02-2001, 10:48 PM   #77
The Fly

Local Time: 12:57 PM
Interesting, Ormus, quite interesting thread.

Talking for myself only, I believe that brains are not sexy alone. It need a correct body. You know, there is a minimum that you find cute. If the girl is over that minimum, physical isn't a matter from now on. After that, it surely is the personality. I believe that being open minded probably is the best quality, because it includes a lot of others. Actually, it's a whole. I can't really describe. For me, it's more about basic value and a personality developped around it. She has to be honest, with me and herself. I'm not supposed to be her God, neither a nobody. Equilibrium surely is the key. Sense of humor, respect, humanity, honesty. These are basis. After that, it's "her qualities CONNECT with you and her bad sides convey you". I'm not sure of the term "convey", cause I'm not sure of it's meaning... It's that you can "tolerate" her bad sides, because they aren't THAT bad. Get what I mean.

Also, someone said that there are different intelligence. I agree. As long as the person "really" uses its brain, it's alright. It's hard to put in words. Hope you understood...

Old 11-03-2001, 05:49 PM   #78
Banned

Local Time: 04:57 AM
I am looking for a guy something like Larry or actually any of the members of U2:
A guy who's gorgeous, but ALSO brilliant, sweet, considerate, strong,talented, and funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh he has to love animals too.

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert
Old 11-03-2001, 05:50 PM   #79
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by Miss MacPhisto:
A guy who's gorgeous, but ALSO brilliant, sweet, considerate, strong, talented, and funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aren't we all?

Melon

------------------
"He had lived through an age when men and women with energy and ruthlessness but without much ability or persistence excelled. And even though most of them had gone under, their ignorance had confused Roy, making him wonder whether the things he had striven to learn, and thought of as 'culture,' were irrelevant. Everything was supposed to be the same: commercials, Beethoven's late quartets, pop records, shopfronts, Freud, multi-coloured hair. Greatness, comparison, value, depth: gone, gone, gone. Anything could give some pleasure; he saw that. But not everything provided the sustenance of a deeper understanding." - Hanif Kureishi, Love in a Blue Time
Old 11-03-2001, 05:53 PM   #80
Banned

Oh, i forgot, he also must possess incredible spirit and love U2, of course!

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert
Old 11-03-2001, 06:07 PM   #81
Blue Crack Distributor

Miss Macphisto,

I hear you, sister!! When you find that guy, give his brother to me!

------------------
Fan named Matt (as a fellow fan prepares to take a picture of him with Larry): "You know Larry, I'm a drummer in a band too."

Larry (looks at fan and shrugs, smiling pleasantly toward the camera): "Well, Matt, we all have our problems."

~*April*~

(AIM-POPLemonGirl)
Old 11-04-2001, 03:23 PM   #82
Banned

LMFAO! Ok...And if he's an only child, i promise to clone him and distribute the copies! Yeah, Baby!

------------------

Old 11-04-2001, 04:05 PM   #83
Banned

Local Time: 12:57 PM
Brains really is just something extra in the package of the other person that is nice to have. no way it is ever necessary. girls and guys date the dumbest and biggest jerks all the time but they still have good looks and are half way nice at least. looks and being kind of nice is all that people really need to date in this time of age. too bad.

~rougerum
Old 11-04-2001, 04:11 PM   #84
Refugee

Skeek, I think personality goes along with intelligence...and when I think of intelligence, I don't think of book-smart or high IQ. that's just plain annoying

intelligence, to me, is compassion and an honest appreciation of the world, and how people interact with each other. it is knowing one's place and being comfortable in it.
yes, brains can be sexy, by far above looks anyway. I notice guys often based on their looks initially but they very quickly show me what kind of a person they are through the way they talk to other people.

I also DO notice guys who are doing something kind for someone else, it's an immediate stand-out. Unfortuanately, most of these guys are already taken..

sexiness, to me, is compassion, humour, and intelligence all rolled into one..that doesn't seem to have too much to do with looks.

hahaha Bebe
your posts always have the greatest lines that just crack me up

------------------
but for the grace of love I'd will the meaning of heaven from above...
Old 11-04-2001, 04:51 PM   #85
Banned

Oh my God, you said it exactly right. Bingo!

------------------

Old 11-04-2001, 06:32 PM   #86
Banned

Well, personally, i find half rockstars sexy...Because unlike the whole rockstars, these ones havent blown their brains out on coke.

------------------
*Ya Just cant get enough, of that Lovey Dovey stuff...*

" And to think I actually TOUCHED that tight, hard body!" - Miss MacPhisto