Apple Box Set

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lew07

The Fly
if you listen to one of the last clips, bono mentions "the original version" of origninal of the species will be on the box set, then edge corrects him and says they decided not to include that.....hmmm, thi smust mean that other raw versions will be included! lets hope!

bono_man2002 said:
Oh i wish i could get the box set some how...atleast the unrelased Material...
Of Course, i cant get it....... Legally :shifty:

iTunes is coming to Australia very, very soon. I think in December actually. There was some official announcement about it a few weeks ago :)

Argh, no. 'They" have been saying that for ages. I moved all my files over to Itunes earlier this year cause Itunes was supposed to open in Australia in the first quarter 2004.

I would laugh except its not actually funny. Apple - good product, crappiest marketing in history :down:

Queen Bee said:
I wish Apple would release a track listing of the songs that are included in the box set. I'm eagerly anticipating Tuesday morning! :drool:

I bet Apple would have wanted to but as unbelievable as it may seem, according to that interview last night they didn't decide on the tracklisting until the night before, if I understood correctly.

As long as we do get iTunes by the time the tour starts, and if they do release the Soundboard recordings on iTunes...i'll be happy.

Maybe some good news in iTunes for Australia.
The Today show reviewed the U2 iPod today...it it said on the bottom of the screen 'U2 iPod Avalible in March 2005'....now we all know thats wrong, because i've got mine ;)
Prehaps they mean the iTunes will be here by March 05, perfect timing with the tour!

Back
Top Bottom