Apologies accepted.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, nice 4 part interview there! Thanks for posting this. It sounds like he has a sore throat or bad cough or something, though!

t8thgr8 said:
that's the best part. especially 3 :wink: this whole time i thought insensitive, right guys? :huh:

And this, which I first saw on the atu2.com site:

"The thing I'm most excited about is writing some new material for U2. That's what I want to do more than anything right now.... We're having a great time on tour, but the thing you miss the most is the chance to take a few days out to write, to sit at the piano, to play the guitar, and in my case, to play with the kids."

And...he's stoked about the next album and listening to Passengers. :heart:

Zootlesque said:
Wow, nice 4 part interview there! Thanks for posting this. It sounds like he has a sore throat or bad cough or something, though!

I just noticed part 4...bloody short though! :wink:

i think theyre gonna come back with a record and extend the tour into 2007 to support it. maybe the mercy tour. of course all assuming sian getting better. he said there were some interesting ideas floating around. id be surprised if they didnt do this. especially after this interview. november is seven months away.

I guess it's almost good news we have to wait, cause Bono's voice doesn't sound very healthy, and he seems to have some sort of a head cold. Get well soon Bono! (And of coarse the person who's really sick. :heart: )

There was a nice Suicide-Music-Bashing moment in there too. :cute:

Back
Top Bottom