Aol's Got Six Additional Milan Videos Up!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
phillyfan26 said:
No, my complaint was that Bono put no effort into OOTS and WOWY, unlike these songs.

Still , watch it on youtube or wait for the real thing , believe me u won't be disappointed , well the editin can be , but the sound , I still remember the bootleg and it's awesome , OoTS as well

Here watch this , and if possible with phones , and see if it doesn't change ur mind

ht tp://youtube.com/watch?v=OxjIQ7H-kkU

Last edited:
milano is fantastic

J_NP said:

Still , watch it on youtube or wait for the real thing , believe me u won't be disappointed , well the editin can be , but the sound , I still remember the bootleg and it's awesome , OoTS as well

Here watch this , and if possible with phones , and see if it doesn't change ur mind

I agree with you. I think that milano*s concert is the one the best on tour,I was on concert.And I can say that concert was awesome.So with no doubt this dvd will be fantastic.
By the way -Italian crowd are fantastic!

J_NP said:

I saw them on YouTube. It's the not the quality of the recording, it's the quality of the performance. Bono bricked.

I can't hear the orchestra in the mix of either.

And I don't understand how putting the EXACT same video on YouTube would improve the quality? It looks and sounds the same to me.

phillyfan26 said:

I can't hear the orchestra in the mix of either.

And I don't understand how putting the EXACT same video on YouTube would improve the quality? It looks and sounds the same to me.

Weird , I find the audio of amazon horrible , but on YT is way clearer ........ U can actually hear everything

Piano , Edge's Guitar , Bono's , Bass - Drums , Orchestra

I watched the first few clips, they seem short and not full of snippet, or any fun moments... they just play them and that's it...

It's alright, but it could have been better.

theu2fly said:
I watched the first few clips, they seem short and not full of snippet, or any fun moments... they just play them and that's it...

It's alright, but it could have been better.

Oh, for god sake theU2fly stop screwing on Milano concert.

I think you have some problems with European legs and concert, i must say.

The concert itself is amaizing and thats it. BASTA!

---------------------------------
smell the flowers while u can

Back
Top Bottom