Anyone want the Best Buy U2 sampler?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bri2k

The Fly
Hey all,
I was at Best Buy earlier this evening and they had a ton of the samplers out, so I grabbed about a dozen of them. I need to go back there tomorrow for something, so if they still have them out, I might grab some more. If anyone wants one let me know.

I am trying to figure out the cheapest way to mail these out. I think they might be able to go directly through the mail, but I would need to buy a book of stamps and large envelopes. I don't really want to charge anyone anything, but I am also a poor college kid. All suggestions are welcome.

Brian

I'll take one.
smile.gif

U2Angel92@aol.com

------------------
A vampire or a victim
It depends on who's around

I won't take one but I'd like to be the first in thanking you for this - different people would sell them or trade for big bootlegs but you just give them away. Thank you, thank you very much.

Hey Bri2k
I will take one too..and let me know the cost and I will send ya the money!..Just email me...
Liams_mom@yahoo.com

Thanks
Peace!

------------------
If you twist and turn away
If you tear yourself in two again
If I could, yes I would
If I could, I would
Let it go
Surrender
Dislocate

I would love one man, that would be so sweet. If you mail it to me I would mail you back double the postage, just for the trouble.

michaelbrookes@hotmail.com

i'd like to have one also
smile.gif

lilsparky69@hotmail.com

------------------
touch me, take me to that other place, teach me, i know i'm not a hopeless case

If there are any left, I'm interested.

TreDavis@aol.com

Thanks

[This message has been edited by Twist&TurnAway (edited 11-24-2001).]

if it's not too much trouble I would greatly appreciate one, btw you rock!
dave-a-may@home.com until nov. 30
then dave-a-may@rogers.com

------------------
Kobayashi's bizarre use of colour, superfast editing and extreme camera angles, coupled with a hilariously deadpan performance by Toshiro Takemitsu as the inspector who discovers a whole family of ghosts travelling without valid tickets, remains without peer.

I'll take you up on it if there are any left. The Best Buy I went to didn't even have this. mvru2@yahoo.com

Back
Top Bottom