ANYONE record she's a mystery/desire?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
teralin said:
Thank you for your patience and sorry to take so long - my new job is working out in ways I did not expect, and Sunday working is a bummer.

Anyway - no I am not a spoiled brat, and no I will not take offence as I know there are too many genuine fans out there who want this as much as I would in their position.

I think the best thing may be to post, as so many people sent me their e-mails, it could take some time to get through them, so could anyone tell me how to please?

Thank you very much man! I've waited for this, and now you're online! That's great :wink: :drool: :wave:

discothequeLP said:
Astoria?!?!! you went to the Astoria show?! awesome!! I drool over the mp3s of that show

Yeah - I wish i could find soundboard of that... I once heard a long time ago about one, but never found it - anyone got any ideas? I saw the guy who recorded the bootleg I think we all have, and YES I was next to that screaming girl :madspit:

But hey, at least she really loved the band :wink:

Herco said:
cool teralin, can you send me some of your covers :wink:
I sing and play guitar as well :D

I'd like to - and to hear what you've done. I am so busy however, that it may take me some time to rip my cd, but I would like to sometime...... :)

your the greatest Teralin! Good job! Yes i also been to two U2 shows, one was POPMART and OMG they can put up a show!!!! and then Ive been to the elevetion tour which was great as well. I personaly liked popmart better, i liked all the fancy gimmicks they had that elevation lacked but nonethe less both amazing shows. ESP when they played where the streets have no name in elevation it was jaw dropping it was sooo great!!!! Ive been a fan since about 1992 when my brother wouldnt stop playing achtung baby and it drove everyone nuts but over time i got hooked!

Anyways thanks again!
Nico

teralin said:
OK - am Yousending it right now :wink:

I have indeed been a member since 2001 - I lurked for so many years, and enjoyed so much on this forum, when I realised that I got so much from seeing other U2 fan's opinions and posts, that I really should fork out and become a Premium Member. I may be at work a lot, and not able to participate as much as I would like, but I am happy to be here....

Brief U2 related history

Been a fan for 6 or so years - started with Joshua Tree, and fell in love with all their work.
Saw U2 twice in 2001 - first time I won tickets for Astoria, and took my dad, who introduced me to them originally, so it was a way to say thanks. Gig was amazing by the way.
I saw them the second time in Birmingham.

I just moved to London and so I went over to see them at the BBC!!!

I also was inspired to play guitar and sing by them, and did a couple of gigs based on U2 - one in a nightclub in Holland, and more recently in Sheffield.

I have also produced my own full album of U2 covers (though I have improved considerably since then), and I am currently doing songwriting.

I am not sure if anyone is interested in all this, but though I'd post it anyway, so you folks know that I am for real :wink:

Cheers, and I'll get those links to you ASAP...

You are a cool person! :wink:

dabiggestu2fan said:
your the greatest Teralin! Good job! Yes i also been to two U2 shows, one was POPMART and OMG they can put up a show!!!! and then Ive been to the elevetion tour which was great as well. I personaly liked popmart better, i liked all the fancy gimmicks they had that elevation lacked but nonethe less both amazing shows.

I watch the Popmart video over and over - I really wish I could have been there - but hindsight is a grand thing....... Nice to meet you!

maxpouliot said:
so , how do you like the new songs teralin?

They're good - I think it will take me some time to get used to their "new" style, because to me at the time, COBL sounded very different to how I expected, and ABOY was good, but again, on the first two listens, I can't quite figure out the song structure, but it was all GOOD :)

teralin said:

I watch the Popmart video over and over - I really wish I could have been there - but hindsight is a grand thing....... Nice to meet you!

I SOOO wish they release a DVD version in 5.1 of this concert.. its probably their best officially recorded concert start to finish, and a long one too.. the thing is this is a real gem for fans of U2's popmart era.. especially when Bono talks his heart out during I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

I was at Popmart and great though it was, I really wish I could have been at Elevation. The Boston video is absolutely fantastic. But they cut the European tour short, and the rest is history.

Anyway, thanks for doing this teralin. :up:

Great to meet you too! Yes popmart was something else i tell you i never knew it was physicaly possible to put up such an amazing show but the boys did it and it was great! I am praying their next tour will be as big as popmart! Indications show that it may be as big as i think bono quated somewhere that he would like to go back to the big stadiums so it will be very nice and you bet ill be there even if it means skipping schoo/work or whatever else life throws me then!

Nico

maxpouliot said:
wow, getting excited here! can'T wait to hear full versions! hope quality is good

Seems to be a slow upload, but they are 15 & 20MB files...

The sound quality won't blow you away - don't have too high expectations, but you can make out a lot of the music...
Can someone clarify for me as I have not had time to read the other massive threads on the topic, but which songs do people not yet have?

The cool thing is that my PDA records directly into MP3, so no messing around ;)

Oh and to answer another question - at first Desire was slow like the version on Elevation Tour, but then Edge let rip and "shock horror" - he did his cool solo from Rattle & Hum (not the longer ones from Lovetown, but just the little one).

I thought it sounded really cool.....

teralin said:

Seems to be a slow upload, but they are 15 & 20MB files...

The sound quality won't blow you away - don't have too high expectations, but you can make out a lot of the music...
Can someone clarify for me as I have not had time to read the other massive threads on the topic, but which songs do people not yet have?

The cool thing is that my PDA records directly into MP3, so no messing around ;)

Oh and to answer another question - at first Desire was slow like the version on Elevation Tour, but then Edge let rip and "shock horror" - he did his cool solo from Rattle & Hum (not the longer ones from Lovetown, but just the little one).

I thought it sounded really cool.....

I think if we could get the whole thing start to finish that would be best, so it could actually go together as a set like other bootlegs :) (if that isn't too much to ask)

Back
Top Bottom