ANYONE record she's a mystery/desire?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm uploading as well... glad to hear all the positive comments, I haven't had a chance to listen to more than Veritgo from the rehearsals (my dad's band is practicing right here in the basement so it's kinda loud :p) but it sounds like this is great stuff!

This would be fun to learn on the guitar...All Because of You doesn't sound too hard. But then again, neither did Pride :wink:

Man ABOY is so awesome!!! I'm just now starting to realize its greatness. Those guitars!!! Oh my the Edge you've really done it this time!!!

maxpouliot said:
uploading separate files now

Merci Max, you're the best! I have a slow connection, so I have to choose what I will download... just the 'real thing' file would take more than and hour for me...

Also, for those who have heard the whole thing, if I have to choose between rehearsals and the real set for COBL and ABOY, which one should I download?

For COBL, I'd recommend the real set. As for ABOY, it could go either way.

I haven't listened to either UKTan's or Teralin's bootlegs, and I don't plan to, but what does everyone mean when they say, 'These new ones are GREAT QUALITY!' I mean some people said that about UKTan's and then others refuted them and said they sounded like crap. So what is 'great quality!' to you guys? Are these new bootlegs, also recorded behind a fence amid the noise of rain and screaming fans, really that spectacular? I listened to ONE 'Spaniard Beach Clip', and I couldn't hear a damn thing, yet everyone was raving about them. What's the deal?

shy said:
Please, Are these links the same real thing?:help:

theres 2 mp3s:

1) The Rehearsals
2) The Real Thing

The real thing is when they actually played for TV purposes

Miggy D said:
I haven't listened to either UKTan's or Teralin's bootlegs, and I don't plan to, but what does everyone mean when they say, 'These new ones are GREAT QUALITY!' I mean some people said that about UKTan's and then others refuted them and said they sounded like crap. So what is 'great quality!' to you guys? Are these new bootlegs, also recorded behind a fence amid the noise of rain and screaming fans, really that spectacular? I listened to ONE 'Spaniard Beach Clip', and I couldn't hear a damn thing, yet everyone was raving about them. What's the deal?

we're all drunk.

Miggy D said:

if you're not willing to listen to the bootlegs, you might as well not tread the waters of this argument :wave:

Miggy D said:

These are not the spanish beach clips!

I find the people screaming for Out of Control particularly amusing.

Last edited:
Oh geez, not the sacrastic wavey guy! :madspit:

All I was doing was asking what exactly 'great quality' meant. I mean I don't want to listen to these bootlegs if they sound like the beach clips, you know? I don't want my first experience with these songs to be tainted by poor sound quality. So I want to be able to know if a clip is truly 'great sounding' or if that's kind of just U2 fan propaganda because we're all excited to hear anything new? I just want to be able to tell the difference. :wave:

"Great quality" means the bass, guitar, drums and vocals are all more or less clear and defined. I am the biggest nit-picker about bootlegs, and trust me, I won't complain with these. They're great, COMPLETE clips of the songs.

Back
Top Bottom