Anyone living in Ireland wanna help me out?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

achtung__baby

War Child
Is there ANYONE nice enough to tape Slane 2 for me!
smile.gif

I'll pay postage and sort out something in return...

I would, but I am already taping it for me, and already getting my "I ain't bothered with that shite" friends to tape it for friends more interested, but I will try for ya, if of course it IS ON.

You posted that it was on in the 1st place right? Where did you hear this? I was there and I'm fecking dying to see it again, definitely the best gig ever!
smile.gif
But I've heard off a few that it's gonna be Boston that they show on New Years eve
frown.gif

I saw in the provisional christmas tv guides that come in the sunday papers-8:05-10:20 U2 Elevation Tour, that was it, dunno
confused.gif

Originally posted by lazyboy:
I would, but I am already taping it for me, and already getting my "I ain't bothered with that shite" friends to tape it for friends more interested, but I will try for ya, if of course it IS ON.

You posted that it was on in the 1st place right? Where did you hear this? I was there and I'm fecking dying to see it again, definitely the best gig ever!
smile.gif
But I've heard off a few that it's gonna be Boston that they show on New Years eve
frown.gif

I saw in the provisional christmas tv guides that come in the sunday papers-8:05-10:20 U2 Elevation Tour, that was it, dunno
confused.gif

Someone in chat told me he'd just got a TV mag and it said Slane 2 was going to be shown on Network 2 - haven't seen the evidence meself though.

Certain it was taped... guess it's just a matter of time
smile.gif

I will be taping it, I'll see what I can do
smile.gif

Yes I was there too it was great.

It is gona be slane 2 on Network 2, I read it in a T.V mag too. "Fountain of knowledge me"
biggrin.gif

------------------
And if you look, you look through me.

L'amore giunger
L'amore
E non so pi pregare
E nell'amore non so pi sperare
E quell'amore non so pi aspettare
miss_smith@emailaccount.com e-mail me :)
The perpetually handsome Mullen appears to have stopped ageing around the time of The Joshua Tree.
"It doesn't matter what songs we sing.
I'm a drummer. Chicks dig me." -Larry
Larry likes to play drums." - Bono
"Larry's always been noticed cos he's the pretty one." - Adam
"Bono, if you still haven't found what you're looking for, look behind the drumkit." - Boy George
A man so handsome, he will never be let sing in this group!"
-Bono, introducing Larry at Irving Plaza, NYC 2000

If anyone manages to tape it - I'll send something in return as well as postage.

Have a spare copy of Bono on the cover of Details and some other stuff and mags - open to negotiation!
wink.gif

I will be taping it and I will see if i can get any spare copies for you, I wouldnt want anything in return, email me for details!

------------------
And if you look, you look through me.

L'amore giunger
L'amore
E non so pi pregare
E nell'amore non so pi sperare
E quell'amore non so pi aspettare
miss_smith@emailaccount.com e-mail me :)
The perpetually handsome Mullen appears to have stopped ageing around the time of The Joshua Tree.
"It doesn't matter what songs we sing.
I'm a drummer. Chicks dig me." -Larry
Larry likes to play drums." - Bono
"Larry's always been noticed cos he's the pretty one." - Adam
"Bono, if you still haven't found what you're looking for, look behind the drumkit." - Boy George
A man so handsome, he will never be let sing in this group!"
-Bono, introducing Larry at Irving Plaza, NYC 2000

You guys sure what you read said U2-Elevation tour2001, live from Slane, 1st of September???

Sorry to doubt it, but I've only read 1 tv mag, and it said it was the Boston 1
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom