Anyone here ever met Adam in person? what was he like?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Uh-oh, seems like I must change my icon =)

Ooh yes, Adam was very nice when I met him quickly this summer outside a hotel.
((I have a very good close-up pic of his ear to remember this moment by :laugh:)

Adam, very thougthful and eloquent like the others (ah well, if Larry could speak up a bit more..), but also the only one in the group who has faced public embarrasment; that no-show at a concert way back. He recovered brilliantly, and that's just one of many reasons why I've chosen a quote from him as my signature.

Aardvark747 said:

:sexywink:

:kiss:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Adam is awesome. Just watch him if you're ever lucky enough to be in the ellipse or on the front rail. :drool:

I had to bury my head in my friend's shoulder because I couldn't handle the fact that he kept looking in our direction. I blush very easily, it seems.
:huh:

minkim said:
Uh-oh, seems like I must change my icon =)

Ooh yes, Adam was very nice when I met him quickly this summer outside a hotel.
((I have a very good close-up pic of his ear to remember this moment by :laugh:)

Adam, very thougthful and eloquent like the others (ah well, if Larry could speak up a bit more..), but also the only one in the group who has faced public embarrasment; that no-show at a concert way back. He recovered brilliantly, and that's just one of many reasons why I've chosen a quote from him as my signature.
Oh that is a cool quote! When did he say that? He could write a book of inspirational quotes, that'd show Bono, heh. ;)

I'd love to meet him one day, he seems lovely. I have a plan with my friend that we WILL meet them next year! I dunno how, but...

babyman said:
You think, "is he?" And right a second after you notice: "YES, HE IS!!!"

Exactly!! Those were the exact thoughts running through my head when he smiled at me back in May... it had to take a few seconds to register.
My first and only personal interaction with a U2 member. :cute:

beau2ifulday said:

I had to bury my head in my friend's shoulder because I couldn't handle the fact that he kept looking in our direction. I blush very easily, it seems.

Check out my location, beau2ifulday. :flirt:

It was funny Saturday because at one point I was singing to him and it hit me that he was looking and smiling because I forgot a few words so he kind of laughed, but when I got my bearings again he smiled and nodded. It was a moment, for sure.

I looked away once or twice, I didn't want to hog him from the other girls. :giggle:

beau2ifulday said:

your sig...shouldnt it be "we win, we loose, its perfect"?

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Check out my location, beau2ifulday. :flirt:

It was funny Saturday because at one point I was singing to him and it hit me that he was looking and smiling because I forgot a few words so he kind of laughed, but when I got my bearings again he smiled and nodded. It was a moment, for sure.

It's always encouraging to know that at least one person on that stage knows the lyrics to their songs.

Still, I trust you won't be changing the username anytime soon?
;)

Last edited:
Adam is very charming and very easy to talk to, it was very flattering that he remembered us from 6 months previous and made a point of coming over to have a chat!
Absolute sweetie and I'm a Bono girl!!:wink:

Adam flirted with my friend and me during the 10/10 show at MSG. We were front row of the ellipse, he kept smiling and winking at us... and we are totally in love with him now! He is a sweetie.

Back
Top Bottom