Anyone here a member of the Audio Galaxy U2 Group????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OzAurora

Refugee
The Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia
I am and was just wondering if any Interferencers were amongst the members, my user name is vness60, oh and BTW for any of those who dont know Audio Galaxy is a file sharing site, like Napster in some ways I guess, but heaps better
smile.gif

Well, I download from audio galaxy sometimes, but I didn't know they had "groups". I really don't like it as much as I did Napster, I'm still looking for a better alternative, but I guess it's the best I've found so far.

Tell me about the "groups", maybe I'm missing some cool feature.

------------------
If they knock you down get right back up. That's the only way to do it. ~ Elvis Presley

Like O2- AG is heaps better than Napster, dont you just love how with AG you dont lose the song if the person you are getting it from goes ofline???, I love that auto resume feature, but I must admit that it does have a few faults, but anyway the groups are a very cool feature, when you are a member of a certain group you are allowed to send and receive songs that are within that category, so within the U2 group I have received some cool rare stuff that users feel that they want to send to people- it is a great way to get new music, all you have to do is go to the groups section and go from there
smile.gif

yep! yellarose7.....I really like audiogalaxy but it does seem to have quite a bit of bugs in the site....things not always loading up and stuff......i usually don't post much on the u2 forum area though. I post quite a bit on the kate bush forum though.

Back
Top Bottom