Anyone having problems with their u2 ipod's?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JOFO

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I've had mine for 8 months; recently, the fast forward/rewind stopped working.:|

ummm......$350 should buy you more reliabilty than that.

Had mine for about 5 months....no complaints yet. Only problem I've run into so far is that I have to manually configure my Norton Internet Security every time I download a new iTunes. But no problems with the beloved iPod itself.

We had a problem with my wife's and we sent it into Apple and they fixed it, and sent it back. As long as you've had it for less than a year, it's free.

Go to apple and read up on the process. I think it was gone for about a week or week and a half. It came back faster than I thought it would.

Roland of Gilead said:
12 months almost to the day. Not one complaint. Battery is full too.
Amen. I'm coming up on one year at christmas and I still love the thing.

It all depends. If you rely on battery power more often, then yes, your battery life is shortening. If you plug it into a separate power source more often then not, then you are keeping the battery life longer.

Carek1230 said:
I've had mine for about a month. I love it but it seems the battery only lasta bout 4 hours. Is that unusual?
Maybe you use EQ all the time or your backlight is always on?

I dropped mine in the summer and it busted. I sent away for a new one and it came within a week.

when its attached to your computer and you're not using it or playing music, make sure that its ejected in my computer or else the hard drive keeps spinning, which wears it out substaintially.

starsforu2 said:
We had a problem with my wife's and we sent it into Apple and they fixed it, and sent it back. As long as you've had it for less than a year, it's free.

Go to apple and read up on the process. I think it was gone for about a week or week and a half. It came back faster than I thought it would.

I called them and I wound up buying the extended care coverage for $47 since shipping is $32. :|

so we'll see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom