anyone else see limps hypno bear shirt?!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Flag Pole Pear

Bordering Purgatory
im asking for that shirt for christmas!!!! its a hypno bear. its beautiful.

*radiohead hypno bears are peculiar animals. we should kill them all to better learn about them and their habitat to get a better understanding of their life.

------------------
-death bear

do not make fun of jonny greenwood. if i were a woman, id try to marry him. he may be in top 5 super-cools of all time. u2 counts as one, well maybe bono then u2. im biased. bono is cool shit. sue me.

do not mess with jonny.

------------------
-death bear

Is this the shirt you mean, bear?
(hope this works)

slate_thumb.gif

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

yes thats it!!! i need to figure out how to get my mom to order it for me with her credit card. is that safe, in your opinion? im assuming you found that at WASTE?

------------------
-death bear

Yeah, I did find that at Waste. I think it should be pretty safe for your Mom to order it online. It's the perfect shirt for you! You need that shirt!

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

Yay!!! The angry boys are here!!!

------------------
Angry boys and naked bears are people too.

you like me trip?!?!

*dances like a little schoolgirl, prancing and dancing on her way to school for on another beautiful spring morning...

:D well thats nice to know. your very wonderful yourself brooke!

p.s. lets make out.

------------------
-death bear

Originally posted by The Wanderer:
plus i didn't get hypnotized by it. it doesn't work. furthermore i only got slightly aroused.

You have to look directly into the bear's eyes in order to be properly hypnotized.

slate_closeup.gif

this is my last post with this fella. take care kids. this was my first deathbear name. a rip off of rougerums flagpole special. i did it originally to get attention, and well... it worked.

gonz

------------------
-death bear

Why you little....!@!

I knew you were going to say that.

fries

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

he won't use that name because i destroyed it, now he must use the inferior sea cow version of himself, which is currently being eaten in the ticket sale thread

i'm sorry it had to be this way, but death comes to us all, it was FPP's time is all, nothing to get emotional over what's done it done and don't get sentimental only ends up dRRRiveLLL

Back
Top Bottom