Anyone else having MORE issues with U2.com?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl91289

War Child
Ok, I posted this in Zootopia about a week ago but no one has responded so I'm trying here. U2.com won't let me on, so i ask for a new password and it still won't let me on. This has been for the last 2 weeks and I am dying- is it time to re-subscribe?I tried to and it wouldn't let me. Any advice besides giving it up?

The only problem I have with zootopia is the typeface, bloody awful to read, so I barely bother with it these days.

I can go to the website, but I can't access the member stuff that I usually can. I can go to the forums and read the news, etc, but not the special member exclusives or things like that. It used to let me log on with my username, but now it won't accept it.

I've had no problems, but I don't go there often because of the type, and the colors. It is so small and so difficult to read, even with my glasses. I prefer Interference to Zootopia anyday. Good luck calling the folks with U2.com. You will be on hold forever. I'm not sure if it will survive once everyone's up for renewal in a couple months and hardly anyone is interested in renewing due to our disappointment!

I haven't even been there in so long I wouldn't know. I gave up ages ago.

Carek1230 said:
I've had no problems, but I don't go there often because of the type, and the colors. It is so small and so difficult to read, even with my glasses. I prefer Interference to Zootopia anyday. Good luck calling the folks with U2.com. You will be on hold forever. I'm not sure if it will survive once everyone's up for renewal in a couple months and hardly anyone is interested in renewing due to our disappointment!

a week before the renewal, U2 will anounce the next 1-2 legs of the tour... :|

I don't have a membership there, but I have a recent Fanfire gripe: I ordered a concert shirt and got the 2-day shipping. Now, I've always understood 2-day = they ship the item the following business day and then it arrives to you two business days after that. Well, I order it on a Thursday afternoon thinking it will be shipped Friday and then Monday, but that Monday was a holiday so would come on Tues or Wed. It finally came on a Saturday over a week after I ordered it. It didn't really matter, but I did pay extra for 2-day, so I filled out their form. The response I got was "well, 2-day means you get it two days after we ship it" and I'm like DUH, but why did you wait like five days before you shipped it??!?! Grrrrr!!

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
I don't have a membership there, but I have a recent Fanfire gripe: I ordered a concert shirt and got the 2-day shipping. Now, I've always understood 2-day = they ship the item the following business day and then it arrives to you two business days after that. Well, I order it on a Thursday afternoon thinking it will be shipped Friday and then Monday, but that Monday was a holiday so would come on Tues or Wed. It finally came on a Saturday over a week after I ordered it. It didn't really matter, but I did pay extra for 2-day, so I filled out their form. The response I got was "well, 2-day means you get it two days after we ship it" and I'm like DUH, but why did you wait like five days before you shipped it??!?! Grrrrr!!

That's so outrageous it's laughable

Back
Top Bottom