Anyone else have this problem...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

J-Ro

Babyface
I signed up for the U2.com subscription on 11/23, before the new site was up and running. My order number went through, but I have yet to receive anything via email or standard mail. My bank account that I used for payment was never charged, and I haven't heard anything back yet. ANyone else have this problem? If so what did you do?

J

Oh yeah, I've been on hold with their 1-800 number for 30 minutes now

i joined on the same day as you, and have had the same problems. i'm just waiting. no rush.

J-Ro said:
I signed up for the U2.com subscription on 11/23, before the new site was up and running. My order number went through, but I have yet to receive anything via email or standard mail. My bank account that I used for payment was never charged, and I haven't heard anything back yet. ANyone else have this problem? If so what did you do?

J

Oh yeah, I've been on hold with their 1-800 number for 30 minutes now

Don't tell me what your email is, of course, but is it sbcglobal.net? I've noticed that I often don't get email confirmation when I sign up for online services...

Did you guys get an @u2.com email address when you signed up? If so, your email confirmation may be in that address. At least, that's what the FAQ said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom