anyone else get the u2 superbowl t-shirt offer?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

what a bomb!

Refugee
Came in the post today, a leaflet with a new U2 shirt! It looks bloody cool! Its in royal blue with a white ring around the neck, a U2 logo on the front, and on the back (not sure if its the state the superbowl was held in or the USA) theres a pic outline of state or USA in stars and stripes colours with something about the superbowl and written around the outside of that pic is the date and place of the superbowl.
Why didn't I scan the bloody pic before I sent off the leaflet! lol

WHAT??????????
How much was the shirt?
Dammit,
Wait a minute, where do you live?????

[This message has been edited by Mrs.Clayton (edited 02-08-2002).]

You received this in England? Whoa, that's weird. Is this a company selling them? I would definitely be interested.

BTW, the state of Louisiana kinda looks like a shoe.

------------------
Change is the only constant

Hey I live in England. Where's my form dammit. Oh I hope I get one, that shirt sounds cool, how much was it?
smile.gif

It was from De-Lux Merchandise that handle U2 stuff over here (England) I can't remember if they handled the tickets sales over here for the Elevation tour,I must of bought something from them as I must be on their mailing list! The shirt was a snip at ?20+?2 P&P Hopefully someone else here may get the leaflet and scan the pics of it and put it on here! Soon as I saw it I thought cool! I'm having that! There was no website address on the leaflet,maybe it will appear at U2.com soon?

Back
Top Bottom