anyone check out this months Achtoon Baby?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've just read the entire back catalogue of those... I love them!! My friend and I are already channelling Bun to one another... she's in Scotland, not even a U2 fan and she's hooked too! Now I can convert her all the way... :evil:

Rachel D. said:
Edge has a praying mantis on his head on page 2!! :laugh:

wow good catch, I didn't even notice that at first :lol:

that was pretty funny. I do especially love "the SAINTS! are coming. something something something something something something something..." :lmao:
and "we've been waiting 1,500 hours"

Does anyone know if there's a way to contact the staff at @u2.com? I don't want to stalk the cartoonist or anything, I just wanted to let her know how much I enjoy the cartoons, and that I've sucked a non-U2 fan into reading them... :)

I also had an idea.... Does anyone remember "The Amazing Adventures of Electric Erogenous Edge" from wherethesitehasnoname.com? How funny would it be if Kelly painted something out of there... :D
http://www.wherethesitehasnoname.com/amazing/amaz.asp

phillyfan26 said:
I don't get the hat joke and I feel like an idiot. :D :reject:

U2 sueing Lola Cashman for stealing stuff from them during JT tour, including Bono's trademark Stetson hat he wore on the cover of Rattle and Hum.... :wink:

Galeongirl said:

U2 sueing Lola Cashman for stealing stuff from them during JT tour, including Bono's trademark Stetson hat he wore on the cover of Rattle and Hum.... :wink:

How did I miss that? Makes it even better!

Back
Top Bottom