Anybody ever have a terrible U2 nightmare?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't mean good dreams, I mean nightmares and bad things. I had one last night and it was so real it woke me up and I was upset. I dreamed I was in a GA line, a very long one, in a dark, dirty, wet and scary place. Just as it was time to go in they split up the line and I was put back! Somehow I ended up only 2 back from the stage but the stage was 20 feet high! Even bending my head back I couldn't see the band! Then I had to go to the bathroom and when I got back they had gotten rid of GA and put up folding chairs only the chairs were so far to the left and right that you couldn't get a good view of the stage, which was still 20 feet high! I had the front row then someone came and moved us and I was so far back I was mad! Then when the show started the band wasn't really U2 it was someone who sucked that I never heard of! No one else seemed to know who U2 was then, and I was going crazy like a twilight zone! Freaky and lame I know. Let's make a thread of U2 nightmares, if anyone else has had any please tell us.

They say if you tell someone a dream you had then it won't come true, so I'm deffinately going to tell you this one.

I had a dream a few days ago where Bono died! It was horrible. I found out on interference I think, and then I walked into my kitchen and my Mum had the news on TV and it said on there that he had died from drinking too many cocktails
icon33.gif
. I think that was it. I know it was something to do with cocktails, as mad as that seems. And then I just went really numb and shakey, like you do when something auful happens, and I just walked out the room and up to my bedroom and collapsed on my bed and cried my eyes out. I can just remember being absolutelty devastated. It was horrible
frown.gif

And then I woke up. And I kind of realised where I was and just thought to myself, "Hang on, this didn't really happen. It was just a dream." I was so relieved, because it felt so real at the time.

Apparently when you dream about someone dying it just means there's going to be a change in your life, or something like that. Anyway, it was the worst dream I ever had, and I hope I never have one like it again!

no, almost all my dreams are very boring

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

I remember I had a dream like that a while ago. Only he didn`t die in my dream but seriously injured or something.Still, it was pretty awuful.
My worst ever U2 dream is When Larry tried to kill me by pushing me on the road and I got runed over by a car.
And all I wanted is an autograph!
frown.gif

------------------
"And there`s no mountain to high ,no river to wide. Sing out this song and I`ll be there by your side.Storm clouds may gather and storms may colide...
I love you untill the end of time.
Come what may! I will love you until my dying day!"

MOULIN ROUGE

One of my co-workers at the college where I work had a weird dream. He knows that my favorite band is U2. Anyway, we were having a conversation, and I told him that U2 were playing at my friends keg party, or something. Now, here's the scary part: I said I WASN'T GOING TO GO because I had to help a student!

Man, talk about your nightmares!!!

[This message has been edited by Zooropa140 (edited 12-09-2001).]

Originally posted by Zooropa140:
One of my co-workers at the college where I work had a weird dream. He knows that my favorite band is U2. Anyway, he was having a conversation with me, and I told him that U2 were playing at my friends keg party, or something. Now, here's the scary part: I said I WASN'T GOING TO GO because I had to help a student!

Man, talk about your nightmares!!!

Wow guys. The closest I've gotten to a U2 nightmare was when someone was shooting at Adam, but he didn't get shot. I've also sat in a dark room while a U2 concert was going on right outside the door. The people I was with wanted to leave before it was over, so I left the room to get a couple people who were actually watching the concert and I caught a glimpse and had a hard time dragging myself away. The funny thing is they had walls surrounding the stage so that you could only see their heads.
confused.gif

Never really had a U2 nightmare, a lot of dreams but not nightmares. And if nightmares are at all like yours I hope I NEVER have one...these really scared me!

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Bono: I don't walk, I swagger! I sashayed once, but just once. It wasn't for me.

I have a recurring U2 nightmare that only occurs a few days before a show I am going to see. In my dream, I am outside the venue with tickets in my hand and U2 has just gone onstage. I can hear the music and the audience, but I can't find an entrance to get into the arena or stadium. So I just run frantically around the venue trying to get in until I wake up. Man does it suck.

paul mcguiness ate me.

it was reaaaally scary.

------------------
"I want to replace the bands in the charts now, because I think we're better." -- Bono, 1979

Bono was pulling me up on stage, and he lost his grip on my hand. I fell and cracked my head open on the floor.

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

well, not a nightmare, per se, but I dreamed that I was at a very small (5,000 seat) arena, and the walls rotated out and it created a Staples Center sized place...then I remembered I had a car full of band equipment (guitars, speakers, etc.) and had to find a place to put it, but ended up just drove around aimlessly. Suddenly I remembered "OMG! I have to get back to the arena, U2 will be on soon!" I ran back and tried to get inside, only to find no entrance to the place...I ran around endlessly trying to get in, but never could...I was so upset it woke me up.

yeah NOT being able to get into a U2 show...that would be a nightmare!!!

Lastnight.. I went to sleep late cause I stood up studying all night.. Anywho.. I was dreaming I was with Bono and we were walking down this dark ally and he were holding hands. But then it started to rain so we were like running to find his car. Trouble is Bono nor I remember where he parked it! (I have such a forgetful mind like him! LOL) Well, I dunno what happened but all of a sudden we were inside a baseball stadium.. I dunno weird... and were wer *ahem* huging and he was about to kiss me when my 7 yr old nephew (who spend the night at my house) wakes me up to tell me The Saints were winning!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! Talk about a damn nightmare! LOL
biggrin.gif
Ok, not really but still! I was all mad! LOL

------------------
Love, slowly stripped away
Love has seen its better day...

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
hahah u nutters

actually yeah I had a shockingly frightening one where U2 had this HUGE new tour and they actually didn't come to Australia!!!

gawd, u as well? freaky

Oh I did have a REALLY bad u2 nightmare.

I dreamt that my family were following u2 about the world and one night I was inside the hotel u2 were staying in but me, my sister and my friend were told to leave because we were "loitering" outside u2's bedroom
wink.gif

We went outside and I looked up at the hotel and I saw this guy leaning out of the window, I was scrmeaing to my friend omg omg, it's Bono, look look hes smoking, Bono smokes its him, then I screamed up "BONO can I have ana autograph" He said he would come down and meeet me and by this time in the dream I was REAL excited, then the guy comes out but it wasn't Bono, bono had turned into Meatloaf, it was such a nasty nasty dream. (I love Meatloaf but I couldnt believe that he was Bono)

------------------
And if you look, you look through me.

L'amore giunger
L'amore
E non so pi pregare
E nell'amore non so pi sperare
E quell'amore non so pi aspettare

miss_smith@emailaccount.com e-mail me :)

The perpetually handsome Mullen appears to have stopped ageing around the time of The Joshua Tree.

"It doesn't matter what songs we sing.
I'm a drummer. Chicks dig me." -Larry

Larry likes to play drums." - Bono

"Larry's always been noticed cos he's the pretty one." - Adam

"Bono, if you still haven't found what you're looking for, look behind the drumkit." - Boy George
Jill;
."
video

A man so handsome, he will never be let sing in this group!"
-Bono, introducing Larry at Irving Plaza, NYC 2000

I had a dream about a really high stage. It was during the last tour not long before I saw them upclose and personal for the first time. I dreamt that I was at the show and I was in the front row but I couldn't see anything because the stage was at least 10 feet high. Just high enough that you could only see Bono when he stretched his hands out to the audience.
It was weird.
Then in another dream I was sitting on stage with a bunch of other fans. There was a stairway running along the stage and the band members were playing up and down it with fans chilling on the steps (surrounding them). That was a cool dream, but nothing like the time when I dreamt about playing WITH U2 in my elementary school gymnasium. Don't know why we were playing there, but I was "The Edge", and everyone kept calling me Dave. It was cool...

Originally posted by TrailerTrashTracie:
eek.gif
I thought my dream stank but- getting your head busted open

Yeah, but if you have to get your head busted open, my way is the way to go!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

I had this dream where Edge told me the secret of the universe, but it ended up on my tape recorder as a garbled mess.
wink.gif

------------------
"You gotta love living, baby, 'cause dyin's a pain in the ass."-- Frank Sinatra

Adam: Look guys, I got a Springfield spoon for my spoon collection.
Edge: Oh boy, here we go...
Bono: Wow, how many is that now Adam?
Adam: Nine. If I didn't have my spoons, I'd go insane.
Bono: Can I see it?
*adam gives bono the spoon, bono throws it away*
Adam: My spoon!

No, but I had a dream last night that I was partying with Kid Rock and his band. WTF? Good party though.

------------------
Ice age coming
Ice age coming

Originally posted by DrTeeth:
I dreamt larry had the biggest boobs I?ve ever seen, and I?ve seen a few let me tell ya...

LMAO
biggrin.gif

------------------
Love, slowly stripped away
Love has seen its better day...

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Oh I did have a REALLY bad u2 nightmare, i had this in another thread but u can read it....
biggrin.gif

I dreamt that my family were following u2 about the world and one night I was inside the hotel u2 were staying in but me, my sister and my friend were told to leave because we were "loitering" outside u2's bedroom

We went outside and I looked up at the hotel and I saw this guy leaning out of the window, I was scrmeaing to my friend omg omg, it's Bono, look look hes smoking, Bono smokes its him, then I screamed up "BONO can I have ana autograph" He said he would come down and meeet me and by this time in the dream I was REAL excited, then the guy comes out but it wasn't Bono, bono had turned into Meatloaf, it was such a nasty nasty dream. (I love Meatloaf but I couldnt believe that he was Bono)

Oh I did have a REALLY bad u2 nightmare, i had this in another thread but u can read it....
biggrin.gif

------------------
And if you look, you look through me.

L'amore giunger
L'amore
E non so pi pregare
E nell'amore non so pi sperare
E quell'amore non so pi aspettare
miss_smith@emailaccount.com e-mail me :)
The perpetually handsome Mullen appears to have stopped ageing around the time of The Joshua Tree.
"It doesn't matter what songs we sing.
I'm a drummer. Chicks dig me." -Larry
Larry likes to play drums." - Bono
"Larry's always been noticed cos he's the pretty one." - Adam
"Bono, if you still haven't found what you're looking for, look behind the drumkit." - Boy George
A man so handsome, he will never be let sing in this group!"
-Bono, introducing Larry at Irving Plaza, NYC 2000

I had a dream that got to go to another Elevation show. When I got into the arena, I discovered that it was only about half full (!!). I stayed for three complete songs and left in the middle of the fourth song, which happened to be "Streets". Now what the bloody hell is that?!!

All of my U2 dreams have been pretty damn good.
biggrin.gif
(And no, all of them did not involve Larry...some had Adam in them too.)

wink.gif

------------------
"I sometimes get the odd twinge that I wouldn't mind playing lead guitar, just like a couple of notes, but that's about as near as I would want to get to the front." -Larry

Back
Top Bottom